Chapter 13

Anna's POV

As I sit in my porch waiting for Austin I feel like I chose the bad choice in clothes. It was a teal colored dress that sticks to my curves in all the right places. The dress goes to about mid thigh, fluffing out towards the bottom. I put on a little bit of make-up, but not foundation for covering up my freckles. I put some mascara on, and brown eyeshadow in the crease of my eye. I smeared the eyeshadow down my eye to make like a smokey eye. With the rest on my eye I did a really pretty gold color. I put on a dash of blush, making sure not to make it too bold. With my lips I just did a lip gloss that had a tiny tint of pink.

As I'm about to go back into the house to change I hear someone shout, "Where you going princess?" Saying this brings a smile to my face.

"I'm going to change!" I scream back, making sure not to scream to loudly in case to disturb the neighbors. Even though it's daylight out.

"I don't think so cutie!!" He yells back. With this I start blushing. As I turn back to go to him and I realize that I made a huge mistake. I'm way too ugly for him.

He is wearing a black T-shirt that sticks to his muscles, with a leather jacket over top. He also has on a pair on black jeans, and a pair of combat boots. His hair is sprawled in a mess. How is he so good at picking out clothes?

My eyes go big in excitement when I realize what he is driving. It's a motorcycle!! I run toward him with all my force, making sure my dress doesn't fly up because that would be just down right embarrassing.

"Can I ride on it!! I yell. I've never rode on one before but I really want to.

"What do you think we're going to the date on?" He states, a full grown smirk in his face.

---------------

As we head back out to the motorcycle, I smile in disbelief.

"What's wrong?" He asks, not really looking at me.

"I just can't believe that you went out on a date with me. I'm so....me." I say, trying not to sound pitiful.

"I did because I wanted to." He says, sounding happy. Someone sounds eager.

As he helps me onto the motorcycle my dress gets caught, causing it to rise up. My face turns a beet red, afarid that he saw them. Cautiously I glance Austin, and he has the hugest smirk on his face. Great.

"Nice underwear" he states chuckling.

"Shut up" I say, not helping but laughing a little myself.

He finally hops onto the motorcycle allowing me to wrap my arms around him so I don't fall off.

--------------

We race down the road going from 0 to 60 in about 3 seconds flat. My long hair was flying around like crazy, flapping in everywhich way.

A strand of my hair found it's was down my throat, causing me to cough vigorously. Carefully i releasee my arm from Austin and pulled the hair out of my mouth, only causing it to swing and smack me in the eye. It felt like a bullwhip had just smacked my eye. I should've wore my hair up.

After about 5 minutes Austin starts slowing down the motorcycle. When it finally comes to a complete stop I jump off it, looking at our surroundings. Its a park!!

I start running over to the swings. I swing my legs back and forth to get momentum to go high. In a matter of minutes I can see over top of the bar.

Austin finally joins me trying to catch up to my height, but failing epically. He can only reach up another mid-way.

I finally decide to jump off. I wait till I'm at my highest point and jump, almost immediately feeling the wind underneath if me. In almost an instance I start to fall down, causing my dress to blow upwards leaving me struggling to get it back down. Oh well.

I land on my feet, but the large impact from it makes me stumble and fall on my butt. Oh and did I mention the the ground mulch.

Behind me I can the shuffle of feet racing toward me. Austin comes up behind me, picking me up by the shoulders and placing me on my feet.

"Are you okay? And also that was epic!!" I smirk at the comment.

"I'm fine, and just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't do nice/epic things." I say trying to make him feel just a tap bit jealous.

"I didn't mean it like that, nevermind you're impossible." He says with a smirk.

I run off toward the slide, only to have someone grab me by my waist and pull back. I can feel his body heat radiating onto me. I let out a strangled noise. The person turns me around to face him, confronting me with their face. One of his hands finds its way to my back, pulling me even closer to him. Unknowingly my face leans in closer and so does his until our lips touch. I can feel a spark of electricity as we touch. I pull away not knowing how to react. I run toward the slide, climbing up the stairs. I hurry down the slide knowing that Austin is right behind me, and I'm trying to loose his trail.

I run back toward the swings and jump on. I hurry and go as high as I can go so he won't be able to catch me.

"We have to be heading back." He yells. I don't believe him but it is starting to get late. I decide to jump off one more time.

"Hold on, let me jump off real quick!!" I yell back.

I jump off the swing, the rush of adrenaline runs through me. The kiss probably had something to do with that. I start falling not caring anymore about my dress.

As I start to fall my body turns and I am now falling head first. Automatically I raise my right hand out to stop me from landing on my head.

Hitting the ground I roll doing a summersault, rolling my wrist.

"Ow!!" I yell as I come to my senses. Austin runs over to me, a look of worry on his face.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I broke my wrist!!"

----------------------------

A/N-

Dun dun dun!!!!!

Hey guys sorry it's been a while since I updated. I had a copy written and it deleted half of it. Also there is a hint of truth in this chapter. I broke my wrist the exact same way as Anna. By jumping off a swing. Go me!!

Also sorry this chapter is a little shorter, I have been really busy and haven't had much time to write.

Don't forget to share, vote, and comment. But that's only if you want.

Also I am starting this thing where in the comments you guys ask me questions and I will answer them in the next chapter. And my dear friend make me this beautiful cover for my book.

Lots of love💜💜