Chapter 6

After about a minute of hugging I can feel mom's stare on us. I stand on my tippy toes to whisper in Ethan's ear, "We need to attack mom with a bear hug."

I can practically hear his smirk. He nods, pulling his head back to look at me. His smirk is going from ear to ear. At the same time we look over at Mom. She was just finishing up putting some plates on the table. She looked up at is and saw our grin. Horror smeared across her face, but I could tell she is joking.

We both break apart from the hug we were giving each other. We turn to face mom. She looks between me and Ethan, trying to figure out plan.

I tap Ethan's telling him to run. We both start to run after her, she tries to act by running away but we're already up to her. We both wrap our arms around mom. She laughs returning the hug. "I love you Mom!" Ethan and I blurt out at the same time. I glare at him and stick my tongue like a 5 year old.

He just stares at me squinting his eyes sticking his tongue out in return.

Mom starts to laugh, I can tell because I can feel her body shaking. She looks at me and Ethan acting like 5 years old and says,"I love you too, but weren't you supposed to leave 5 minutes ago!?"

Ethan and I share stares confused about what she's talking about. I then glance at the clock and it's 6:10. Crap. I have 1 hour 45 minutes to get to school. I know that seems like a lot, but since I missed almost all of yesterday I need to find my classes.

I break away from the hug and run over to the kitchen and grab an apple, a bottle of water, and a pop tart. I already have ny backpack on so I don't have to worry about getting that on.

I run to the front door and see Ethan staring at me in amusement. "What the hell is so funny?" He starts to bite his lip to keep back his laugh. I glare at him, and he says between laughs, "Nothing!"

I ignore him and walk out the door walking over his car and standing beside it. I look up to the sky. There aren't many clouds in the sky, but the baby blue still is beautiful. I know this may be stupid but the clouds remind me on makeup. When they cover the sky the sky is beautiful, but even when they don't cover it, the sky is equally as beautiful. One day I hope to find someone who thinks that about me, but knowing me and my ugliness I never will.

I'm still staring up at the sky, when I hear rustling behind me. I think nothing of it. I take a deep breath for no reason. "Boo!!" Someone from behind me screams.

"Ahhhhhh!!!!" I scream and fling my arm back as a reflex. I feel my hand hit something.

"What the fuck was that for?" Asks Ethan. Shock in his voice. I turn around to see him holding his eye. I smirk without knowing and reply, "You come behind me and scare me, what the fuck do you think I'll do!! It's a fucking reflex I can't help it!!" At this point I'm yelling and laughing at the same time.

He just does a fake laugh and rolls his eyes. I just stare at him, still laughing. My hand flies up to my side. Since I was laughing so hard my side starts hurting. My eyes starts watering. Ethan is now on the other side of the car, he is just staring at me.

He unlocks the door, and starts to hop in. He sits down and sticks his hand it the door, giving me the middle finger. I hop in the car and say, "I love you too!" He just rolls his eyes and starts the car.

We start to travel down to road. We have an awkward silence for about 3 minutes until I turn on the radio. The song How far I'll go, from Moana comes on. I start to sing. Ethan just continues driving and ever so often will look at me.

I finally get tired of his looks and ask, "Why the hell do you keep staring at me?" He justs shrugs and says,"Your voice is amazing!!'

I have never really heard myself sing, but I doubt I'm a good singer. I mean everyone who's ever heard me sing says I'm a good singer, but I feel like they're just trying not to hurt my feelings. Or when someone who's hates me hears me singing they say and I quote "Why is that bitch trying to sing, she sounds like a dying cow!!"

I just shrug and mumble to myself, "I doubt it."

I guess I say it a little too loud cause he turns toward me and slams on his brakes. He stops in the middle of the road. He turns to be and says, "Anna you are the best singer I've ever heard, you have all these people telling you shit and you hear it so often that you start to believe it and it's fucking bullshit. You're the most beautiful, and have the most amazing voice ever. Don't listen those bastards." He yelling now.

Tears are streaming down my face now, landing into my lap. I am looking down at my feet. I can hear Ethan's heavy breathing, and can feel his stare burning a hole in the side of my head.

He takes his hand and takes my chin to pull my head up to look at him. My head's lifts up, but I avoid eye contact. He looks at me and says, "Anna, look at me." I slowly lift my eyes to his. The tears start to fall faster. I can see sympathy in his eyes.

He wraps me into a big hug. The heat radiating through my body. The tears start falling so much faster. I always heard when you're crying and get a hug it makes you cry more, well I just confirmed it.

I lean my head into the side of his neck and start sobbing. My body shaking. He just starts rubbing my back comforting me.

I hear a honk from behind us. I'm tired of the honking, so I release the hug for a minute and roll down the window. I stick my hand out the window and flick them the bird.

I can hear Ethan laughing. I look over at him and see the car pass us. I see who's driving it's Austin.

Austin Jones. The schools sexiest guy. The bad boy. I just flicked off the sexiest man in high school. I'm so screwed.
---------------
A/N-
Hey guys I would've updated earlier but I had family problems, and those suck. Also earlier I know it might've said I updated and I did but It​ was accidental. I dropped my phone and went to grab it and it said published. I'm so sorry if you saw it.

Also I would like to say I have 4 brothers and none of them would even care if I die. probably. I would love to have a brother like Anna does.

And sorry if this chapter is a little shorter. And comment what you think of the girl at the beginning of the chapter. Please don't lie.

Lots of love💜💜