Demon Aoi

I APOLOGISE FOR THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED THIS, IM SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG MY LIFE HAS BEEN SO HECTIC LATELY I HATE
(P.s to a certain someone your demon JoJo is next ;))

Band: The Gazette
_____________________________
"Another margarita please." You asked the bartender.
You were dragged out to the bar by your boyfriend and some friends. Bars personally weren't your thing. But you couldn't resesit your boyfriend, he was so excited it was cute.
"Having fun so far?" Your boyfriend asked as he approached the bar.
"You know I only came for you, Aoi." You said, turning towards your lover.
"Oh I feel so honored." He joked.
"You should." He just chuckled and leaned over and pressing his lips to yours.
"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll be back." He said, pecking your lips quickly and walked off.
You looked around the club. You saw Ruki,who was majorly drunk, trying to climb on a table while Reita was was trying to hold him back. You chuckled and turned the other way. Kai was lost in the crowd. Uruha was on the other side of the bar, a drink in his hand. He seemed the most sober, but knowing him he's had a lot to drink, he can just handle his alcohol better.
"Hey sweetheart how you doing?" You turned to see a man you didn't recognize.
"I have a boyfriend." You said, shoving away his arm that was trying to wrap around you.
"You really think I'm going to fall for that?"
"You should. I'm her boyfriend." You turned to see Aoi standing behind you.
"Aoi." You heard the guy whisper before he scurried off.
"You okay?" Aoi asked.
"Yeah, I have the infamous demon Aoi protecting me." You joked. Aoi opened his mouth but was cut off by the music stopping and a man standing on the stage began speaking.
"Sorry about that folks. But I need Demon Aoi to come on down." All eyes turned toward where you and Aoi are standing.
"Aoi, who is that?" You whispered.
"Soji. A bad man. I'll handle this." He pressed a kiss on your temple before walking away.
It was quiet, you couldn't hear what they where saying. Then you heard a girl scream and then all hell broke lose. People where running trying to make an escape. Others where punching and killing. You looked around in hopes of finding one of the guys, mainly Aoi. You turned to run only to bump into a man twice your size.
"Hey your Aoi's girlfriend." He smirked before lunging at you. You quickly stepped out of the way, making him run past you. You quickly turned around and kicked him in the back, sending him to the ground. You turned him over and punched him hard in the face, knocking him out. Being the girlfriend of a demon, you learn a thing or two.
"Hey there sweetheart." You turned to see the guy from earlier. He glanced at the other guy on the floor.
"I like a girl who can fight." He smirked.
"Oh fuck off." You said coldly.
His smirk fell off his face. Reached behind him and pulled out a gun, pointing it at you. As he pulled the trigger you knocked his arm out of the away, making him shoot the floor. You twisted his arm behind him, kicking the back of knees having him fall to the floor. Then flipping him over your back sending him to the ground with a harsh crack.
"(Y/N)!" You turned to see Aoi. His white button up was torn and stained with blood. His eyes, pitch black.
"You okay?" He asked walking to you. Before you could answer, an arm was wrapped around your neck, and a gun pointing at your temple. Aoi froze.
"Well, looks like he have a problem, don't we?" The guy you just knocked to the ground, asked. You could practically see the fire burn in Aoi's black eyes.
You blinked, and Aoi was gone.
"What the." Then the guys neck was snapped.
"You okay?" Aoi asked when the guy fell to the ground.
"Other than the sicking sound of bones breaking echoing in my ear, I'm fine." You said, as Aoi's eyes turned back to normal.
"Next time, we're staying at home." He said, wrapping an arm around you and walking out of the club.
"Agreed."
____________________________________
Wow that was all over the place, and crappy but hey I did it!