Demon JoJo

Just a warning this is short and bad aha
Band: The Gallo
_____________________________
"I'm not going to ask you again. What has he been planning?" You sighed and leaned you head back on the chair you're currently tied to.
"And I'm telling you again. I. Don't. Know. He doesn't tell me what he does." You said, as if you were talking to a child. The man who kidnapped you, growled in frustration then stomped over and leaned down on your face.
"You're his girlfriend for fucks sake! You have to know something."
"Oh? You're starting to sound desperate. But I prefer to stay out of his line of work." You chuckled. The man pointed his gun to you. Before he could do anything, the door busted open and one of his minions walked in.
"What the hell are you doing? I told you to stand watch." The minion didn't respond. He stood in the door way, eyes glazed over. You knew what was coming next.
"What..." The man trailed off as the other man began screaming. He hunched over on the ground in pain before falling completely, dead.
"Sorry about that, I had to borrow one of your friends so I could get inside." A familiar voice said. JoJo stepped inside and hopped over the body.
"Now, if you'll exuse me I am taking my lovely girlfriend back with me." He laughed and skipped over to you, his pigtails bouncing.
"Don't move! I'll shoot you!" The man said, clearly scared.
"Oh yeah. I have to deal with you." JoJo said, displeased.
"Andy do something with him. I don't feel like dealing with him right now." JoJo ordered. He stood in front of you and began to untie you as the man began to scream. You were glad JoJo was right in front of you. You stood up and rubbed your wrists, the man's body was lying on the ground, mouth still open in a scream. Andy stood in the doorway, arms crossed with his stoic face.
"Come on my love, let's get you home and cleaned up." JoJo grabbed your hand and calmly walked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"All done!" JoJo said happily, the cut on your cheek now cleaned and bandaged.
"So, what did he want with you?" He asked as he put away the first aid kit.
"Wanted some information on you." You said.
"What kind of information?" His voice was happy as usual, but his face serious, which is rare.
"What you've been planning recently."
"Well I'm now really glad I don't tell you." He sighed.
"Yeah me too."
"I'm sorry." He suddenly said.
"About what?" You said confused.
"It's my fault you got kidnapped. I should have kept a better eye on you." He pouted.
"Aw JoJo it's not your fault." You pulled him into a hug.
"Yeah it is." His voice was muffled by your shirt.
"Don't blame yourself. " You stroked his hair.
"Okay! Wanna get ice cream?" He skipped out of the room.
Why do you love this bipolar psycho?