Ghoul Yoshiatsu

Well guess who finally decided to update.
If you don't know what a ghoul is I'll explain it in the imagine but it's from the anime Tokyo Ghoul.
Edit: I FORGOT TO PUT THE WARNING AFTER I POSTED IT IM SO STUPID
⚠WARNING⚠ MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND GORE!!
Band: Dadaroma
___________________________________
"You sure you don't want anything to eat Yoshi?" You asked as the waitress walked away.
"Yeah don't worry (Y/N), I'm just not hungry." Yoshiatsu said and took a sip of his coffee.
"Ok." You said still unsure.
You've noticed that for a while. You and Yoshi have been dating for several months now. When ever you guys went out on dates he never ate, just drank coffee. You turned your attention to the TV that was in the café.
"Another body has been found, eaten by a ghoul. There were no eye witnesses, but the CCG has reported to be on the look out for anyone suspicious. Remember that ghouls don't eat food.
Ghouls. One of your, and others, biggest fears. Ghouls look like normal humans, only their not. They eat only human flesh. They each have a different type of tentacle like weapons that come out the bottom of there backs called a kagune, that can kill a human in one swipe.
You looked back at Yoshi who was staring out the window. You were admiring him when a thought popped in your head. Could Yoshi be a ghoul? He never ate when he's with you. But that can be right, he probably eats before he meets up with you.
"Hey." Yoshiatsu says getting your attention. "I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be back." He said and you nodded. He came over and gave you a sweet kiss on the cheek making you blush and giggle. You turned back to the TV when it made it said important message.
This just in. The CCG has a sketch of the ghoul that has been killing for the past few weeks.
The sketch was a typical police sketch you'd see on TV. It was a guy, had half of his face covered by a mask. One of the trade marks ghouls do, they wear half or full masks to hide their identity. The mask covered the lower half of his face, it was black with red painted lips and piercings covering the lips and some around it. The guy was your age you could tell, his hair was black and parted above his right eye, and was covering practically his entire other half of his face.
That man...looks like Yoshiatsu!
No it can't be him...
But from what you've gathered it could be...
"I'm back." Yoshi said, startling you.
"Woah didn't mean to scare you. You must be pretty focused on what's on that TV." He said slightly chuckling, the turned to the TV. His laughter immediately stopped,and he stared intently at the TV. His eyes turned dark and his lips turned to a frown, eyebrow furrowing.
"Yoshi?" You asked quietly. He snapped out of his daze and turned to you with a fake smile.
"Ah don't worry about thoses ghouls (Y/N) I'll protect you!" He said proudly pointing to himself. You laughed and didn't think about him being a ghoul.
He can't be a ghoul.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The next week you found out you were oh so wrong.
It was dark. You were walking home after another late shift. You sighed as you walked down the sidewalk.
Then a scream pierced the air. You stopped. It was coming from the ally way in front of you. You went to run the other way but a voice stopped you.
"Would you stop screaming? God I'm just trying to eat you." You knew that voice anywhere.
It was Yoshiatsu.
You took shaky steps to the ally. You peeked around the corner and had to put and hand over your mouth to prevent your self from screaming.
Blood was everywhere. The brick walls were splattered with it, puddles covered the ground. A women was on the ground limbs missing and her insides where hanging out. A man was standing over her. Only you knew it wasn't a normal man. A kagune was going back into his back as he bent down and took a bite of the women's flesh.
A ghoul.
But you heard Yoshiatsu's voice? Could it be? You leaned in to take a closer look. The man took his hood down and the street lights lit up his face.
It was Yoshiatsu.
You gasped making his head snap back to where you where standing. You would've ran away but your legs were rooted to the ground.
"Oh shit." Yoshi said he hurriedly wiped his mouth off and stood up with his hands behind his back.
"Uh hi..?" He said unsurely. You didn't say anything. He slowly walked towards you. You still didn't move, you couldn't. He stopped right in front you.
"(Y/N)..."
"Why didn't you tell me?" You asked. He looked slightly taken back from the softness in your voice.
"I..I didn't want you to hate me. Or worse be scared of me." He said.
"Yoshi. I love you. For who you are not what you are." You said. He looked in your eyes. Love flooding in his.
"(Y/N)...I love you too!" He suddenly yelled and tackled you in a hug.
"Yoshi get off of me you have blood all over you!" He quickly jumped back apologizing.
"It'll take some time but I'll get used to it. For you." You said. He smiled so big you thought his face would break.
"I love you (Y/N)."
"I love you too Yoshiatsu."
___________________________________
Whoo that was a long one but hey I updated.
Edit: I had like two typos wow