The messages

The messages wasn't that bad I thought they were going to be worse

but most of them said baby girl I'll be home in the morning another one said tell your other sister Jasmine that I need her to move out

and tell Jayda that I love her . I was looking like she needs Jasmine to leave no I can't do it without Jazz Me

I almost killed a man this is crazy but OK if this is how she want to play that's how we're going to play.

So instead of freaking out like I was I'm gonna play this game of seven minutes in heaven.

I went first pick my number and it's crazy I got Number 19 guess who is number 19 if you guessed seh seh you're right.

So we went in the closet he told me if I didn't want to do anything it was fine

we don't have to but I slammed my lips and says I want to do this

I love you I loved you ever since I met you and being reconnected with you. Made me realize

I don't ever want to lose you again so I'm not I'm going to make a time now last forever next Friday

I'll be at the next party you dont even have to ask twice thank you for bringing me to this party with you and thanks for being my best friend

He said lealea I never stop being your best friend and I love you too and you may not know this but I had the biggest crush on you well still Kinda do I miss you and with that he kissed me again this time it was amazing how something so little can carry so much meaning with so much passion and lust of course I knew this was just the alcohol speaking but still hearing the words come out of his mouth made me feel all warm and stuff inside or whatever me I wasn't drunk I don't drink I don't like the way it tastes. It makes people do crazy things say and do things they dont mean any who. I hope he does not remember this in the morning because if he does pray for me Lord he doesn't let anything get past him and he will make me sit down with him and talk about our feelings because that is how he was or is.
Jahseh pov
She thinks I'm not sober enough to know exactly what she's saying and I know exactly what I said to and I meant it I do love her I love her so freaking much it's ridiculous and that she feels the same way we're going to Sit and talk about this tomorrow. Any way i popped a couple xanny I saw her pop one or two to but our seven minutes was up. I was taking her home right now. And once we got in the car she was tired but she still managed to stay awake I turn on the radio to help her and lil uzi vert xo tour life was playing and she said the whole thing word for word and I feel like she was speaking to me when she said "baby I am not afraid to die" or "im insane ya i might blow my brains out" and this "xanny numb the pain ya pleasee xanny make it go away im commented not addicted but it keep controlling me" she had so much emotion on her face it was really amazing i really loved everything about her but really stuck me is when she said " I can not DIE because this is my universe"
When she was finished i praised her i guess i cought her off guard because she blushed and looked away
As i pulled into her drive way i saw her sisters in there bed room window and they was giving me a thumbs up jaleigh told me goodbye and she was bout to get out but before she could i pulled her back in and passionately kissed her sweet lips she pulled away breathing heavy and she said I could stay the night if I want to do ofc i did this my baby her sisters was whistling like crazy which made jaleigh blush even more and then...
🥀🥀🥀
Tbc