Sister

Rosa and Katherine are now living in London Rosa had to get a new phone as Matt was trying to call her she knew why she wouldn't let anyone found her or her mother.

Nadia's P.O.V
I just arrived in London I heard that my mother is here my mother is Katherine Price I also heard that I have a younger sister name Rosa Price. I don't know where they are but I'm going to find them this is the reason why I was turned into a vampire I look at the photo of my mother and sister.

 I don't know where they are but I'm going to find them this is the reason why I was turned into a vampire I look at the photo of my mother and sister

Rosa's P.O.V
I'm in my room on my laptop on Facebook talking to one of my friends when my mother walks in. "What are you doing" she asked me "Talking to my friends" I tell her I look at her "You okay mum" I ask her she smiles at me "I won't be home until late" mum tells me before she walks out I get out my phone and call my new friend Beth she's a werewolf.

Phone call
Beth-Hello
Rosa-Hey girl what you doing
Beth-Nothing why
Rosa-Want to meet up
Beth-Sure i won't have to listen to my brother making out with his girlfriend
Rosa-I'll meet you at our coffee shop
End of phone call

Katherine's P.O.V
I'm walking down the London streets when I see him the guy that I'm seeing well using he doesn't know that he thinks that I'm in love with him when I'm not I will never love him. Who I want is Stefan he is the only one that I want I used to think that I wanted Elijah but I was wrong and I will always want to be with Stefan he is my true love.

I walk over to Sam "Hi Katherine" he tells me before he kisses me on the lips I kissed him back "Did you get it" I ask him "I haven't seen you in four weeks and that's the first thing you ask" he said to him with a smirk on his face. "Yeah do you have it or not" I ask him again "I got it I told you I would" he tells me I smile and kiss him.

Rosa's P.O.V
I walk into the coffee shop I see Beth I walk over to her and sit down across from her. "Hey I haven't heard from you what's been going on" Beth asked me "Just stuff nothing really" I tell her with a fake smile. "Can you something for me" I ask her while the waitress came and gave me my coffee. "Of course what do you need" Beth asked me with a smile on her face I smile at that I can tell Beth likes me more then a friend I don't like her at all.

"Can you get me your father's keys his work keys" I ask her with a smile on my face she looks at me confused "Why do you want them for" Beth asked me "Your grate grate grate grate grandfather took something that belongs to my mother" I tell her and for once it's not a lie.

Nadia's P.O.V
I see my little sister Rosa talking to someone she looks a lot like Katherine our mother daughter I was about to walk up to her I see Katherine walk up to her they hugged. I listened to what they were saying "I got the keys mum" I heard her say then she hands Katherine something then before I knew it I was grabbed I saw Katherine and Rosa.

Rosa stabs me with a pole in the gut "Who are you" Katherine asked me I looked at her Rosa pulls the pole deeper into my gut. "I'm Nadia Petrova daughter of Katerina Petrova your my mother and your my sister" I tell they both looked at each other then at me.

It has been a few days since I told Katherine and Rosa that I am family Katherine is happy Rosa on the other hand does not want to get to know me. I will just give her some time I'm sure that's all she needs it is a shock finding out you have a sister I was shocked when I found out that I had a little sister.

Rosa's P.O.V
I am in my room watching TV when Nadia walked in "What do you want" I ask her why the hell is she doing in my room. "I know you think that I'm trying to make Katherine a way from you but I'm not" she tells me I just laugh.

"What is so funny" Nadia asked me I stoped laughing I got of my bed "You could never take mum away from me after all I'm the miracle baby I'm the one that made mum fell in love again my mother loves me more then anything when she sees you she sees the guilt that she has from not stopping my grandfather but that's all she is my mum she loves me more then you the quicker you get that the better now get out of my room" I tell her with a smile on my face.

She walks out I smirk I then sit down on my bed there is no way that I'm going to let Nadia take my mother a way from me she's the only person. That loves me not like my father it's a good thing I don't know who he is I hope that he's dead.

Nadia's P.O.V
I just want Rosa to know that I'm not trying to take Katherine a way from her but what she said to me hurt me a lot. I want to get to know both of them I was hoping Rosa was not like Katherine but she is and who knows from her father's side Katherine has not told me the name of Rosa's father. I don't think she ever will I don't even think Rosa knows who her father is.