Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Thirty-Two

"Something's up." noted as he joined Alcasian Federal High Councilor Kerran, and in the Alcasian Federation Defense Ministry's war room.

"I can see that, Andrews." Alcasian Federal High Councilor Kerran repiled as he zoomed the real-time three-dimensional holographic map in on the Alnanis Sectors. "Kellson is not done yet, he's shifting the focus of his attacks."

"To where?" Alcasian Federal Military Chief of Staff Commander Brianson asked of his commander-in-chief.

"If you were Kellson and had managed to damage a number of orbital bases, scanner array stations, etc, what your next move be?" Alcasian Federal High Councilor Kerran then asked.

"Well, sir." Alcasian Federal Military Chief of Staff Commander Brianson replied. "I would scan for cargo supply convoys travelling through the Alnanis Sectors to resupply those installations and try to keep them from making their deliveries."

"Speaking of cargo supply convoys, you two need to look at this, sirs." Southwest Region Alcasian Federal Military Field Commander Andrews said.

Alcasian Federal High Councilor Kerran, and Alcasian Federal Military Chief of Staff Commander Brianson walked over to the holographic map and looked where Andrews pointed at.

Back in the Alnasis Sectors onboard the Anacoda, entered the bridge, took his seat in the command chair after getting up to walk around.

Shortly afterwards, Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Colonel Brayans gave him a datapad with sitreps from the Anacoda's department heads.

"Thank you, Brayans." Alcasian Republic Military Colonel Kellson responded. "I'll look this over, right now let's focus on these suppy convoys."

Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Thomas seated at the weapon control console locked onto a target identified as an Alcasian Federal Military cargo supply transport and fired several torpedeos towards the transports as Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Henry Tessans immeadiately adjusted the Anacoda away from the current target, and toward another transport travelling in that convoy.

The process of firing missiles or torpedeos at the designated target and changing course to avoid possible triangulation of the Anacoda's weapon's fire was repeated many more times by Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Thomas, and Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Henry Tessans while Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Jacob Tanns continued to scan for any additional Alcasian Federal Military Combat Assault Units.

"That's odd, have not detected any escorts for these supply convoys." Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Jacob Tanns noted as Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Thomas launched another barrage of missiles and torpedeos from the forward launchers towards another target, followed by a course and speed change by Alcasian Republic Military Lieutenant Henry Tessans at flight control.

"Now that you said that out loud, we'll likely be detecting convoy escorts before we know it." Alcasian Republic Military Colonel Kellson responded to his first watch bridge scanner control officer.

The process of firing missiles and torpedeos towards a seemingly unprotected Alcasian Federal Military cargo supply transport and changing course and speed towards a different cargo supply transport was also repeated by each flight crew onboard .

Many of these flight crews who were getting low on ordinance to fire at the Alcasian Federal Miliary supply transports, headed back towards the Anacoda, landed in the respective docking bays to rearm and headed back out for more sorties.

Meanwhile on Alcasian Federal Military Orbital Base Sierra 554433-O still damaged from the earlier attack by the Anacoda, Alcasian Federal Military Commander Johnson read over the updated sitreps from the damage control teams.