Chapter 31

*3 Weeks later*

(A/N: This a whole ass filler, ain't nothin major)

Normani's POV

It's been 2 weeks since tour started and luckily enough it's a joint tour so me and Lauren are barley apart. Like predicted she broke down and agreed to the rose gold dresses.

Right now we're just lounging around backstage waiting for the call to go out

"The wedding should be at night" I say

"Ok that, I can agree on" She says

"Quincy wants us to let him get someone to sing" She adds

"That's cool, this will be interesting" I say

She lays her head on my chest and twirls the ring.

"This ring is really beautiful, like wow it's so enchanting" She smiles

They start directing her to the stage and she takes her ring off and hands it to me.

(A/N: before y'all start YELLING! It's to prevent it from flying off her finger)

"Where's the box?" I ask

"My jacket packet" She says

I nod my head and give her a short kiss.

************************************************

"Wassup Atlanta!!" I say as I walk onto the stage

In between Lauren's set and mine there's an intermission of all our released songs.

"We have two surprises for you guys tonight" Lauren smirks

"For number one you gotta scream as loud as you can" I say

"1...2...3"

Bloody screams rip through the arena and I nod approvingly, I do NOT wanna hear that again.

"As you all know we've been together for a while" I smile

"MY LAURMANI HEART IS PULSING!"

"Oh?!" Lauren laughs

"Surprise number one..." I sing

"We're engaged" She finishes off

That same bloody scream rings out and i internally yell, WOOO.

"LAURMANI?! OH YOU MEAN THE EVERLASTING YACHT!"

"SURPRISE NUMBER TWO IS THAT WE HAVE TWO UNRELEASED SONGS AND WE'RE GONNA DO A LITTLE BIT OF EACH TONIGHT!!" I yell

"Just to let you know it's kiddy but it's a cute kiddy" Lauren smile

"Guilty pleasure bops" I say

"The first one is called 'Over' and second one is 'Young And Beautiful'" She says

"Walls are shaking, now I hear windows break, this place is out of control, this place is out of control, everybody's in a trance and all we wanna do is dance this place is out of control, yeah, we are out of control"

"Whoever said last call is probably sitting all alone
Cause we don't wanna go home
Yeah, we don't wanna go home"

Lauren starts walking to the beat, over to me.

"And now the party is over, we just wanna louder, we never, ever wanna stop, so we should move it to the parking lot, take it somewhere else cause now the party is over, we don't wanna get older, we never ever wanna stop, now it's time for us to light it up, take it somewhere else cause now the party is over"

She comes up behind me and wraps her arm around my waist, swaying us side to side.

"Know we like it crazy and we do what we want, still regret nothing cause we, we don't care, we don't care"

(A/N: Right here i switched to a laptop and idk how to change back and forth on here soooooo first is Mani, then Lauren, together, Lauren then Mani)

The song switches and I skip my childish ass across the stage.

"Flying high like an airplane, burning stars in the milky way, on fire cause we never say never, never no no"

(A/N: Whatever she says, it's been months and i STILL don't know what's happenin)

"Lovers come and haters go, won't be left out in the cold, in the dark where you always glow, always, always oh oh, always, always oh oh"

"We are, we are the young and the beautiful, we are, we are the fearless, the world is yours, we are, we are the young and the beautiful, we're alive tonight, tonight"

(A/N: Actually writing this out now seems cringey asf but it's still a bop)

"This one goes out to the dreamers, all the hopers and the lovers"

"Cause as long as we're believers, we're alive tonight"

********************************************************************************************************

"We're having chocolate cake" I say

"Mani, you know i don't like chocolate" She whines

"Fine, half and half?" I ask

"Vanilla and chocolate?" She asks

"Mhmm" I say

"Ok" She says

I scroll through twitter, laughing at some at the tweets and showing.

@etheralswirl: A LAURMANI ENGAGEMENT AND TWO SONGS #BLESS

@stanningholland: I- THEY- SHIT A YAVHT?! YTHE YAVHYG?! A SWEILR!

"Hmm that's something" She laughs

I nod my head and reach for her jacket, pulling the box back out. I take the ring out and put it back on her finger. I pluck her upper lip and move away before she can do anything.

"Are you a damn chicken?! Stop plucking me b" She groans

I laugh and cautiously walk back over to her.

"I'm your chicken" I smile

"Annoying chicken" She mumbles

"I'm oh fend ed" I say, grasping my chest

"Your fake oh fen shun, is not getting to me"