"Keith."

"Right."

The two friends continued to walk in silence once the joking had been stopped. It was a nice night to just sit on a park bench and quietly watch the snow as it gracefully drifting from the sky and onto the ground. Keith blew out a puff of air and watched it instantly crystalize in the air. The two were across the street from Allura and Shiro's home which was nice since Keith hadn't exactly dressed for a long walk outside, he only wore his red jacket, jeans, and boots that he usually sported. He shivered at the thought of his appearance, Shiro was sure to fret over it saying he might catch a cold from being exposed to the cold climate for so long. The trees creaked in the cold breeze that drifted through the bare branches, knocking snow off of the stiff wood as it danced around the pine trees.

"It's nice being able to walk in silence and look at everything," Pidge quietly stated.

This earned a curt nod from Keith as the two of them left the park slowly, their friend's apartment now in full view and the window lit up looking as if it were a cozy little home. "Yeah, it really is nice," Keith mumbled back. He wasn't really in a talkative mood tonight due to the fact he didn't even want to leave his apartment.

The two approached the building and entered, Pidge gently pressed the buzzer while Keith tried to warm up his hands by rubbing them together like how a Disney villain would when they were plotting something. A voice sounded on the speaker that made the mullet haired man want to roll his eyes in annoyance. "Helllllo~" Lance purred as if he were trying to hit on a girl, which always failed Keith had to add.

Pidge slid off her ear muffs and gave a deep sigh as she placed them in her jacket's pocket. "Lance, buzz Keith and I up please," She grumbled.

There was a curt sound of Lance clicking his tongue in disappointment until he replied, "Fine, but only because Shiro wants you two here," Then the door in front of them unlocked in a loud buzz.

The apartment was on the first floor (thankfully) and so they easily found number 32A and knocked on it loudly. In a few seconds Hunk swung the door open with large eyes full of excitement but they instantly turned to disappointment as the man hunched over, "Oh it isn't the pizza guy..."

Keith rolled his eyes and followed him inside without taking off his jacket unlike Pidge who hung hers up on the coat rack. The apartment was cozy and relaxing, the scent of gingerbread cookies wafted into Keith's nose reminding him of one of those stereotypical Christmas family's that were always on TV. You know, the ones who sang Christmas carols with each other as if they had never had a day where someone argued with another. Shiro was happily smiling at Keith as he made hot chocolate in the kitchen, he was dressed casually like everyone else with a plain black T-shirt, and jeans. His scar dominated his face and it was the first thing that would catch anyone's attention but oddly enough it suited him, he had gotten it during his job as a fireman a year ago when he was trying to help put out a fire but due to a malfunction in the fire hose, it whipped him across his face and caused him to go to the hospital for the night to get stitches.

Shiro was still an amazing guy even if people did look at him oddly for the scar, he cared for everyone as if they were a childhood friend or even his own blood. Lance and Hunk were his childhood friends but even so he didn't treat them any different from everyone else. It was nice to be around. Keith's eyes floated over to Allura who was happily talking to Lance on the couch, her long hair was neatly brushed and tidy as she nodded along to Lance's possibly made up story as he tried to show off somehow. Allura wasn't as nice as Shiro but she too had a loving heart ever since her entire family had died in a tragic accident; her and her remaining family member, Coran, had moved to Wisconsin in order to start anew and they both found their soulmates almost immediately. This was something Keith found himself jealous of somehow, he never gave the locket around his neck much thought but sometimes he felt his chest ache seeing a happy couple together. He wanted to be happy just like them and have children running around in his home laughing.