4 & 5

Keith tapped his foot impatiently as he tried to find his twenty dollar bill to pay off Harry for driving him to his apartment building

Keith tapped his foot impatiently as he tried to find his twenty dollar bill to pay off Harry for driving him to his apartment building. The older man smirked as he watched Keith from the driver's seat, "Man, seeing you so flustered is actually amusing Keith. I thought you were like this cold hearted man who bossed his apprentice around," His voice was gruff from old age, or from just yelling at his four kids he's got at home.

Keith thanked god as he pulled out the twenty and tossed it into the man child's old minivan with reluctance, "Everyone has emotions Harry, some show it through actions and others do it verbally. You wear your emotions on you face proudly and I hate that about some people but I don't find you annoying until you and your junior snapchat our crime scene."

Before Keith could turn away to leave Harry sighed and handed back the twenty dollars catching Keith by surprise. The older man then pointed to Keith's shirt and smirked smugly, "Your locket is gone Keith, use the cash on your girl since I'm guessing that's who you're flustered about. Did she already move in with you?"

The final sentence caused a skip in Keith's heartbeat suddenly as he realized the two would be living together from now on; Keith would have to share his only bed with the tall boy and would have to wake up every morning to him and even share the same bathroom as him. His head buzzed around with all the possible scenarios that could happen with living in such a small place with another person. What if they actually ended up falling in love with each other? Keith's face turned bright red and he scowled in frustration, he was getting worked up over something so simple.

"I-I haven't found my soulmate yet!" He shouted in embarrassment.

Harry rubbed his chin and chuckled, "That's how I was when I first met my wife and learned we were destined to be together, I was too embarrassed to talk about her because I thought it was a bad thing to find my perfect one. So was she the one who called you at work today; because that was a lot of whining on the other line I heard. Surprised your ears didn't fall off from her high pitched voice."

Keith stared at the brown eyed man, dumbfounded; Harry actually thought Lance was a woman. This may actually work out for me; if my coworkers found out I was gay then no one would look at me the same way again in my department. They would probably be placing bets on whether or not I was sub or dom. Keith forced a smile onto his face and decided to play along with this in order to protect his reputation as a senior detective in his department. "Oh yeah, Lan- uh Lindsey talks so much it drives me crazy. Don't tell anyone at work about this, work is strictly for professional relationships nothing personal," Keith gulped down his nervousness; he almost slipped up on Lance's name in front of his enemy.

Harry raised his hands up innocently and took his car out of park, "No problem here, just don't go wild on the first night, having kids that early in the relationship is not fun. What was your compatibility by the way?"

Keith turned cherry red and looked at his coworker with shocked eyes; Harry was trying to give him advice about a relationship especially about safe sex. "Uh, n-no need to w-w-worry about me and my g-girlfriend having kids anytime soon and uh..." He turned his head away from the man and mumbled under his breath, "One hundred percent."