#13

~♥~

Kongbean: hyuk i just
wanna say thanks for
not ditching me earlier XD

Hyuk: lmao why
would i ditch you 😂

Kongbean: haha well...

Hyuk: so uhm anyways
I had so much fun!

Kongbean: I'm glad you did,
I thought arcades weren't
your type but damn
youre a pro gamer

Hyuk: well what can I say
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Kongbean: don't get so
confident lol

Hyuk: and y not?

Kongbean: wait till u see me
beat your butt
in overwatch

Hyuk: can't wait ;)

Hyuk: we should
hang out again!

Kongbean: we definitely
should!!!

Hyuk: how about this
Wednesday? 3:30 pm?

Kongbean: sounds good

Kongbean: I only have a few
classes on that day
so I don't see why not

Hyuk: then it's settled

Hyuk: hyung can I bring
Jaehwan hyung with me?

Kongbean: sure

Hyuk: don't u wanna
bring Hakyeon hyung?

Kongbean: uhm okay
let me ask him...

Hyuk: so what did he say?

Kongbean: count him in lol

Hyuk: haha okay then

Kongbean: this is going
to be fun!

Hyuk: yup 😁

~♥~

Ever since the second time Hongbin and Sanghyuk met, it was then followed by the third time, then fourth and then fifth and so on until they lost count.

They have been hanging out almost anywhere and everywhere. Literally.

There were times that Hongbin and Hyuk didn't feel like going anywhere so they just Skyped each other until they both fell asleep. There were also times when they planned massive trips like going to a beach or hiking, with Hakyeon and Jaehwan and their boyfriends of course.

Both of them neither cared if they just sat in a room doing literally nothing nor if they went underseas and searched for Nemo until their fingers wrinkled.

All of that was because of that weird and very unfamiliar feeling.

The feeling of wanting to be with each other.

~♥~

"Where's Hongbin hyung?" Hyuk asked with a scowl.

Hakyeon played with his coffee, looking at anywhere but Hyuk's eyes.

"..."

"Well?" Hyuk asked in annoyance. He was so curious and worried as to what happened with his hyung and it seems like Hakyeon's taking his damn time to answer him.

Usually, Hongbin would always text or call him whenever the older couldn't go to their meet up but today was different. Today Hyuk didn't get any forms of communication from Hongbin, not even a simple text saying "I can't go, sorry."

What bad could have possibly happened to Hongbin?

"Uhm..." Hakyeon started, bringing the cup of coffee near his lips.

The younger stared at him with much anticipation, "What?"

He took a sip of his coffee and puts down the cup with shaky hands, of which he prayed that Hyuk did not notice.

"Hongbin got sick." Hakyeon answered rather expressionless, as if he was reading a script.

"Sick? Then why didn't he tell me that he's sick? Does he have a fever? Did he take his meds? Where—"

"Hyuk, he's fine."

He sighed in relief, " Okay, that's good. But where is he? Can I visit him?"

Hakyeon was rather amused at Hyuk's reaction. The tanned male found it adorable that he was very worried about Hongbin, it was a rare sight.

Hakyeon's happy that finally Hongbin had another friend who cares for him genuinely, and he hopes that Hyuk will stay with him.

Until death, until forever.

"You can, but not today. He told me not to let you see his ugly face." The older said in a joking manner.

Hyuk rolled his eyes, "Ugly? That's not in Hongbin hyung's vocabulary."

Hakyeon couldn't help but to crack a wide grin.

"What?" Hyuk frowned.

"Oh nothing~"