⊲|Chapter:48 'YOU ASKED FOR IT SLUTPHIA!'|⊳

Start from the beginning

"It's your decision, daughter. Either agree with us or watch the guy loose his life because of you." Richard smirked, his eyes showing a triumphant glint. I couldn't help but feel my lips curving downwards. My heart started to sink after I took in the fact that both the ways I'd be loosing the love of my life.

"You can't do that to me!" I cried, a tear leaving my eye without my permission. "No, no, Richard you can't do that! Please!"

"I sure as hell can and I sure as fuck will. Sorry, Whorephia..." with that he walked past me and towards the door. Turning around he again gave me that fake smile, "you've the night to decide. Sweet dreams daughter!"

"No! Richard! I need to talk!" I shouted but to no avail. "You do something Victoria, please?" Ignoring my begging, Richard left. Following him, like usual, Victoria left too. "Oh my God, oh my God!" I started to cry like a wild animal, my hands pulling my hair off my head while I kept screaming.

"Oh God, I–love Carter! Why– is it al– al– always me–" slowly, I tried to get up and walk towards my room, my eyes kept leaking seas. My sobs were uncontrollable and more tears rolled down my cheeks just thinking of the choices that laid before me.

Reaching at my room I entered, locking it behind me as I slipped down on it, bring my knees to my chest. I kept on letting out all of my emotions, punching the floor in process. It was not long when I felt a hand touching my arm.

The warmth and the familiarity of the touch made me snap my head up. What I found made me dizzy. My mouth stopped at a position where it was widely opened. If I said my breathing was hard earlier, my breathing was even harder and shorter now that I had seen the most unexpected person in my room and that too, so close to me.

"Carter," I blinked at him, trying to figure out the utterly confusing situation I found myself in while I stood up on my feet. Carter nodded at me, his hands cupping both of my cheeks as he removed some of the tears away.

"What's wrong with my Sparkle?" I didn't take another moment to tackle him in a bone crashing hug. "I knew something was wrong. I fucking knew it! Who has been making you cry?" I didn't answer him, just tightened my hold on his body as I hugged the life out of him.

I was afraid that if I leave him, he'll disappear

I was afraid that if I leave him, he'll disappear. I was afraid that if I loose my hold on him, something bad will happen to him. I was scared I'll loose him. Realizing that I wasn't in a position to talk Carter rubbed my back while his other hand caressed my upper neck. "It's okay, shh."

Though I never wanted to show to him this weak person that lived inside the shell of a strong person, I couldn't help the tears. I couldn't help myself because of the choices Dad had laid before me.