⊲|Chapter:39 'THE LIPGLOSS SUITS YOU.'|⊳

Hi guys!
Yeah, I'm back. Thanks a lot for waiting for this update. Hope you love it.

Before you shout at me, I remember my promise. And I'll announce the winner of this cookie 🍪 after the chapter ends.

What about continuing this game?

And I'm stalking your comments so you know what you have to do. 😆

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

|🌀|CHAPTER:39|🌀|

"M-Victoria, Richard, I-I was with.... Carter," I said, my voice coming out as a whisper.

"No, Richard. She was making out with Carter."

"Who the fucking hell is Carter?" Dad asked, his voice firmly rigid as if he was controlling his anger. I felt Fluff squeezing out of my hold and going down. My eyes darted towards him as he went before my Mom. No Fluff....

"Looked like the driver's son to me," Mom scoffed. "And oh my god! What is this?!" She screamed and ran towards the sofa before jumping on it. I looked towards Fluff who was going after mom. Before he could make more trouble, I went and took hold of him.

"That's not what you do Fluff..." I murmured, looking down at it.

"So, you go, fuck with some homeless street guy, spend the whole day god knows where and bring these kinds of things at home? You were right Vic. She is not our blood." I stared at Dad, pondering over his words. Beads of tears appeared before my eyes but I had vowed to myself I won't cry.

"Get it away from here! Throw it out!" I gulped as I looked at Fluff guiltily. I did not have it in me to throw it out just like that. For the sake of Fluff I decided to talk to my father about this.

"Dad-I mean Richard, please let it stay. I will make sure it causes no trouble-"

"Throw it, now, Sapphire!" He did not let me complete. From his tone it was clear that the matter was not negotiable. I nodded as I walked towards the door and placed the thing down.

"I'm sorry Fluff. I'm really sorry." After staring at it for a minute I turned back inside to close the door.

"Arf! Arf! Arf!" Fluff sounded. I tried to keep myself from going back to hug him and closed the door, leaving him behind.

"Now, about you. What was all that?" Mom stood before me, her arms wrapped around her chest.

"Victoria, It was Carter. I- we- uh he's my..... boyfriend. And Richard, he is a good guy. He's not a son of a driver," I tried to answer their questions. Mom's glare was so sharp, I wanted to burry myself in the ground. "I mean he's really a good guy. And I- I'm sorry you had to see..... that," I added, keeping myself from blushing.

"You are such a slut! I don't want you near this guy, is it clear?" My eyes widened after I heard Dad's declaration.

"What- what do you mean? Richard, you don't know him. He's really a nice guy. Please don't say that. Mom, he's really a nice guy," I tried to convince them. Mom, after hearing me took hold of Dad's hand and dragged him towards the stairs. I could hear them muttering slowly but I was unable to make out what they were discussing.