⊲|Chapter: 55'TRUTH OR DARE?'|⊳

Thankyou KITKAT_CHOCOROOM for the banner! Guys, check this fellow's poems. This person has got some real talent! ❤️

This chapter is dedicated to aannieee6 and  Bipolar_teddybear ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Who needs the dedication next?? 😁

Finally I managed to write at least something.

Ignore my mistakes!!

GOAL: 200 votes?!?

|🌀|CHAPTER:55|🌀|

Imagine you are sitting in a room you've come across for the first time. Your butt is placed on what could be labeled as the most comfortable mattress in town. And you want to sleep there because like all the nights you couldn't get proper sleep.

But you can't sleep no matter how much every organ of your body is begging you to because you have a guy named Lucas with you and has just gone outside for 'a minute'. And you can't sleep on him. So you try to wake your senses up and watch the walls that only add up to your depression because they are the same colour as your shit.

So you sigh multiple times and hope the clock magically ticks to eight so that you can get over with this family dinner that you're invited to. You don't want to be here, not even a minute more because all this room reminds you of is a certain day when you will have to sleep here. And not just a day but everyday after that day.

You want to turn around and look at those frames placed on the wall behind but your body is not supporting you. You want to look around on the shelves and find out more about the person you have to spend all of your left over life with but your neck refuses to move and stays there even if that means watching a wall as brown as shit.

What would you define such a situation as?

Calling it awkward would be an understatement because you have only imagined it but I have faced it. And I will not call it awkward, because it was a lot more than that.

Things turned a hundred times more fiddly when I heard the door open and Lucas came back still smiling at me.

"Sorry it took me long."

"Nah, it's okay." I really enjoyed starring at your wall.

He sat down beside me on his bed, the smile never leaving his face. I kept staring at the wall, giving occasional glances to him. It felt like he wanted to say something but he couldn't.

After bearing the uncomfortable silence for what felt like a whole hour, I didn't know when my eyes dropped and I fell asleep. Lucas sighed, loud enough for me to get alarmed. My eyes snapped open and I twisted my neck to look at him.

"Okay. . . umm. . . Sophie, you- uh- Mom and Dad. . . uh. . . I-I-" Lucas kept muttering under his breath but I stopped him.

"I do not get a single word of what you're saying, Lucas."

"Don't freak out, okay?"