⊲|Chapter:48 'YOU ASKED FOR IT SLUTPHIA!'|⊳

Почніть із самого початку

"Yes, I have an idea Richard. You'll torture me? Mentally? Emotionally? Physically? You'll hit me? Throw me out of the house? Let me rot in a room without any food or drink? Call me everything but my actual name? Remind me every minute of how unlucky I am? Take away every kind of happiness from me? Because this is all you're capable of Dad! Do whatever you are capable of and see if I move away from my words. And no matter how unlucky, I am your blood and I'm stubborn! I. Won't. Marry. Lucas."

"You won't be so stubborn when you hear what else I am capable of." Richard walked towards the table, his hands reaching out for his glass of drink as he took a sip out of it. I rolled my eyes at him.

"How else would you torture me, Dad?!" I purposefully drawled the word while I spat out.

"You don't want to hear it, trust me, Sapphire," His tone was so threatening I almost got a heart attack there. With that threatening tone there was this annoying, sickeningly fake smile plastered on his face which made me take a step back. I sighed realizing how weak I looked in front of them as I took three stops forwards.

"I really want to, Ronald," actually, Dicktard.....

Richard's eyes went wide, catching every movement of mine as he stared at me with an inexpressible look on his face. "You asked for it Slutphia."

"I would really like to know Dicktard..." and that sentence did it. Richard's face turned to the darkest shade of red while his fists clenched. He stared back at Victoria who herself had eyes popping out of their sockets.

"So listen here, Slutphia! I will not hesitate at all to kill your lover boy the moment you speak a word against me." That moment even if an ounce of respect I held for him drained away. All that was left was completely pure hatred and loath.

"You don't think you can blackmail-"

"I am blackmailing you, yes. You asked for it. Agree for the marriage or see your boyfriend die before your eyes, Shitphia." His tone was deadly serious and I couldn't help but shake my head at him, telling him how wrong it was.

"You won't, Richard, you won't

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"You won't, Richard, you won't. How could you just kill someone like that?"

"I have people doing my dirty works, skankphie!" I wanted to cry so hard at his words. I wanted to rip his head off his body and I wanted to shoot thousand bullets at him that moment. My breathing became irregular as I focused on his words. It didn't matter that he was giving all of those names to me. Because my mind had stopped working at the point that he could take my Carter away from me. It felt like soon my heart would give up too. I was too tired of hearing crap coming out of his mouth but I needed to fight.