"Yeah?"

"Im going to go get us diner. I locked all the doors and windows, you can stay here or go with me."
He says and I get up, taking this as my chance to try to get him to talk.

"I'll come with you."
I say and he nods and we head outside.

"Want to play a game?"
I ask once we get to the sidewalk and he smiles lazily down at me.

"What game?"

"21 questions."
I say and he raises an eyebrow but shrugs anyway.

"Alright, what's your first question."

"Favorite color?"

"Lame question. But it's Blue."
He answers as we continue walking down the sidewalk and he asks his question.
"What else are you allergic too."

"Lillie's are the only thing I'm allergic to. What's your favorite movie?"

"Monsters inc."
He smiles cheekily and I laugh at him.

"Monsters inc? Really."

"Don't diss. It's a great movie."

"For a three year old."
I laugh again and he just shrugs.

"I'm a child at heart."
He says and laughs with me this time. He interlocks his fingers with mine as he leads me inside a restaurant.

"Do you want to sit and eat?"

"Sure."

"Hello welcome to steak and shake you can seat yourselves."
A women smiles at us politely and Asher moves towards a table by the window. It's a small restaurant with checkered floors and red booths, its cute.

"Hello welcome to steak and shake what can I get you to drink today?"
The small girl in front of us asks while looking down at her paper but when her eyes meet with Asher they widen and she straightens up her posture.

"I'll take a sweet tea."
I force a smile at her and she scribbles it down and turns her attention back to Asher, ogling him with her big blue eyes. He's mine back off, that's what I want to say. Can she just wipe the drool from her lip?. What am I saying? Since when am I the jealous type. I have to remind myself that me and Asher aren't even together. We just kissed. Twice.

"I'll take a sweet tea as well."
Asher says while looking at me and laughing. The girl shakes her head and makes a squeak before walking away. I roll my eyes and look back at Asher who's bitting his thumb to keep from laughing. What's so funny.

"What are you laughing at?"
I ask and he laughs before pointing at me.

"You."

"What about me."

"It looked like you wanted to rip the poor girls throat out."

"I did not!"
I defend myself and he raises an eyebrow at me and I start laughing and he laughs as well.

"It's cute."
He says while picking up a menu and flipping through it and I do the same.

"Here are your Sweet teas are you guys ready to order?"
Asher nods his head and we both purser our food and she runs off. I'm not sure why everything she does is annoying the shit out of me right now.

I'm not tipping her.

"So does this count as a first date?"
I ask him hopefully.

"Definitely not."
He says and my heart feels like someone just caught in on fire. Damn.

"Our first date will be much nicer than this place."
He adds with a smile and I look up at him shocked.

-

A/N; I just want to stop and tell you guys how amazing you are! Thank you so much for reading my book!

You can also Follow me on social media💕