"Please Come Out"

Ryan POV

It had been a week since Harry left. Mai-Lee and Mike organised a trip to Lego Land which was going to be amazing. However there was catch. Two of us were going to have to stay behind. Miek had his hand in the hat" And the first person staying is...." i crossed my fingers," Ryan! congrats young man!" I huff in anger." The second is...... Cecelia!" MY face brightens. Alone time with her would be fun. i snap my mind out of these stupid thoughts before walking to my room pretending to be annoyed.

I hear a knock on the door and its Cecelia. Well it is also her room. She sits down on her bed before getting a book out of her purple rucksack. Of Mice And Men. We are reading that in my english class and though I hate to admit it, its really good. Then Mike shouts that there leaving as a sigh in relief.

"Do you want to go do something?" I ask looking at her. She shrugs her shoulders before returning to her book. "Ok for this to work we have to talk at least!"I shout. She looks at me before running to the bathroom and slamming it shut. I really had messed up.

Cecelia POV
Why would he do that. I don't know but it is driving me crazy. One minute he wants to kiss me the other he is harsh and cold. It's like he is trying not to like me but he just can't.

I'm lying in the bathtub crying to myself. This whole thing is just stupid. I wish mum was here....

"KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!" I hear Ryan shout. The banging gets louder and louder. I shiver at the noise. "Cecelia I didn't mean it I swear. Just please come out.

"No Ryan please go away!" I cry

I hear him mumble something along the lines of have it your way. The thing is in that book I was reading I read a part that reminded me of mum. It's when George is describing the dream to Lennie. Mum used to tell me how after she overcomes the sickness she will be take us around the world and we'll buy a big house. Guess that never happened...