23. She and only she...Randhir's Pov

"Hahaha....Randhir!", as soon as he splashed the water on my face, the sound of giggles filled the atmosphere on the beach.
"Ap nah...ruko! Abhi dekhti hun apko!", saying I quickly ran after him throwing water at him frequently.

"Sanyukta...nahi! Stop stop...kya kar rahi ho? Gir jaogi!", he took my hand and tried to balance my frame as I was about to fall over him due to the waving hitting us frequently while running.

But alas! A massive wave hit us both from the back and we fell over each other splashing water on the others.

"Ohhh god!", he quickly balanced himself adjusting my frame on him with his hands on my waist. The proximity of closeness between us was simply dangerous. We exchanged each other's breathe almost, that close we were!

I noticed those tiny drops of water all over his lips and face as he held my waist tightly with his wet hands giving me goosebumps all over my body.
Even his breathing was erratic and I was quite aware of it.

"Sanyukta...", he answered after a while looking at my eyes.

"Hmmm....?", I hardly managed to speak lost in him.

"Utho..na! Hum yaha aise...", even his voice chocked for a while.

"Hmmm..okay!", we both got up avoiding further eye contacts as I was still blushing with the sudden encounter.

2nd hug! My heart exclaimed.
Yahi mauka hai Sanyukta...suprise kar de!
Sach me? Abhi du suprise? Kahi bura laga toh! Uff ho.. abhi nahi toh kya mumbai jaake degi...c'mon Sanyu be brave! You can do it.. dekh toh sab bikini me hi hai mostly..

The war between heart and mind continued while Randhir drifted apart towards the beach...

After  a minute..
"Yeh Sanyukta..kaha gayi?", Randhir wispered unable to trace me beside him.

"Randhir...!", a sudden call from me and he turned back to get dumbstruck.

"San..yukta???", I glanced at him hesistantly as he looked shocked, suprise, horrified and god knows what expressions ruled his face.
"Tum...ne..yeh...!?????", he couldn't even speak properly.

Randhir POV

I looked at her to find her glad in a pink bikini and the shots that I gifted her in the morning.
'Ohhh god! She looked dead dropping
gorgeous! I knowing I must be by now gawking at her frame like an idiot. But how can any man on earth resist her?? Itni pretty kiyu lag rahi ho Sanyukta? Feel like rushing towards you aur...god pata nahi kya ho raha hai mujhe. I have never gawked at anybody like this but may be from today onwards it will hard to stop myself from loving you wife!'

I quickly moved towards him who was standing there like a statue.

Bhawanji kahi inko bura toh nahi laga? I thought.

"Randhir kya huya?", I pushed him a little to get him out of his trance.
"I am sorry..woh main apko suprise dena chahti thi!"

He quickly shifted his gaze and then looked right in my eyes, "Sanyukta...you look beautiful! Main...toh bas tumhe dekh hi...matlab dekhte hi rahe gaya! Sorry if you felt uncomfortable.."

His words made me feel out of the world. No indeed he is a real man! Warna baki sab toh gurne me busy hai beach pe..

So here is the most awaited chapter.. No need to say after this Sandhir will come much closer than before.. aur Parth ka kya? Did we really leave him in Mumbai or is planning something evil? 😈

ank7505074725 KoyalChatterjee AsthaKarna 8ShivangiUpadhyay aashifictions SnehalGhodke9 brinzz1207 komalnrana127 KajalS14 crazytuktuk Brinda21 NehaS0411 sandhirevergreen shivisaxena7 harsram LalliSam blackheart489 Sonali114 ShilluParShian