Confused Again

Začať od začiatku

RAY POV

I woke up this morning around eleven something.. I looked to my beside me and no one was beside me. I heard music coming from downstairs. I walked down she wasn't down there either. I walked into the kitchen . Clean no Liyah. Bathroom. Nobody. Out side her car gone so she must bot be here. I walked in the livingroom twist sat there on his phone.

Me: aye man you seen Liyah

Twist: nope she left around 9:45

Me: and she still ain't back

Twist: nah

Me: well, why she leave

Twist: idk to be honest with you

Me: shit! Was you here when she left

Twist: yea I watched her walk out

Me: any idea where she might be

Twist: try the beach she always goes there when she wants to clear her head. And if she not there try the house. But if she not there then try the cliff a few minuets away from the house she went there when she left last summer. It has a pretty water view and she likes pretty scenery

Me: alright thanks man.

I jumped in the car and drove to the cliff instead of waisting all that time. I drove up the path rode and on the cliff. It was a girl sitting on the edge swinging her legs back and fourth . Wrapped in a blanket. I turned off the car but she never looked back. Then as I got closer to her I saw that she had red black and White custom made beats on. I know those beats any where . That's my baby's beats. I walked up behind her and squatted . I tugged on her hair. She didn't budge . I called her name.nothing. I tapped her shoulder she swatted me away like a fly. She must be really thinking. I grabbed one of her beats off her ear and called her again. She turned around quick and I grabbed her arm so she wouldn't fall .

Liyah: oh hey

Me: what you doing out here by yo self

Liyah: just thinking bout life

me: cmon Liyah baby let's go

Liyah: wait don't you think it's pretty out here

Me: it's beautiful baby let's go .

She stood up and wrapped her hands around my neck with the blanket tucked tight. She pressed her lips against mine and I'm telling you that was the most sweetest kiss from her. She smiled and hoped in the car.

Me: babe where is your car.

Liyah: I left it back at the house. I walked up here

Me: why

Liyah: I needed to let somethings go .

Me: lemme guess did you go to the beach den the house and now here

Liyah: yes?

Me: wow twist knows you really well

Liyah: he told u I was here? How did he even kno ?

Me: I have no clue babe.

Liyah: ok so can we go get my car cuz I just really feel like screaming right now.

Me: something wrong ?

Liyah: yes! That's why I left. Twist come in the kitchen this morning pouring his heart out to me. I didn't know what to do then I felt memories and had to go some where to get then out.

We drov back to the house and she got in her car. As soon as she closed the door she burst in tears. I got out my car and walked over to hers. She was crying so hard she didn't even realize that I was sittin in the front seat of her car . I grabbed her and pulled her over into my seat . I wrapped my arms around her and rocked her as she sobbed in my chest. I didnt even know what was wrong . She had stopped crying but was still laying on me. She put her arms around me and laid her head on my shoulder .