Babii(good day prt2)

LEAH POV

We shopped for about three more hours. We left after while. Yes I did get twist present. Even though we walked around the mall together no one noticed my limp except twist . I told him not to tell anyone I'll tell them tommorow or they'll just see it. He agreed. Now I was upstairs getting ready for where ever twist was taking me. He told me not to wear any thing too dressy. So I wore a white rumple ( jumpsuit- shirt and high shorts in one) white ray bands. And brown and white wedges. Sprayed my HEAT all over me and headed downstairs. As I walked I felt my hips swing from left to right. I mean my butts good size and I have thick thighs. So why they jiggled I have no clue. I walked into the room and all the boys jaw droped even Jacob and the ones who had girls.

Boys: DAAUUMM!

Me: what?

Twist: baby. Mnm mmm. I just wanna say your mine your mine fuck what you heard your mine your mine.

Me: boy beyoncé and drakes song is meant to be sung not quoted in a freaky way

Roc: shanty got it goin on

Prince: true dat

Ray: shid y'all ain't never lied

Jacob: whoo damn if I ain't her

Prod: if you didn't hate her you still wouldn't get none cuz she would still hate you so bag yo ass up

Me: y'all are soo weird. And thanks for the complements I think. Hey wheres diggy?

Twist: upstairs talking to the girls. Which I'm glad cuz if he would have saw you then he woulda tried to do something. And y'all need to shut up y'all got girls. SHE IS my girl.

Me: but let's go twist . And tell the rest of them I said bye ok love y'all

As me and twist walked out I felt every one of them staring at my butt. Roc even smacked as I walked passed him. Twist gave him a look and he stopped and gave me a goofy smile. When we got out side Twist pushed my back against the car door and started kissing me. We got in the car and he blind folded me and held my Hand till we got to our destination . When we got the place he took the fold from over my eyes. I was shocked. It was the place me and him always went when he was on tour .we were younger. To releave stress and get happy again. This is where I started to fall for him. I was speechless. South beach Miami hoe where lil twist and tunchie be. My favorite place.

Twist: so what you think mommy

Me: just as beautiful as I remember.

As we walked along the shore, our feet sunk in the sand. Twist intertwined his hands with mine and pulled me into his chest. To look at the beach from this view was beautiful.

Twist: I love you Aaliyah

Me: I love you too Christopher. Always have and always will.

Twist: I can't explain how you make me feel. Like everyday I see you I just wanna hold you and kiss you. I love you and everything about you. The way your blows in the wind. The way you blush at the sound of my voice. The way your face turns red when your mad. The way you laugh. The way you hide in my chest when your embarrassed. The way you play with my hair when your bored. Or even the way you tell me everything like were still 13. I just really love you. No scratch that I'm in love with you and I'm not gonna loose you no matter what or to who.

Me: twist that is so sweet and I promise you I feel the exact same way about you. And you won't loose me alright. I'm more than in love with you. So there is no chance you could loose me.

Twist: let me treat you to night then . Don't say anything just follow me.

He took my hand and guided me. Three minuets had passed until we reached the place. It was a picnic in front of a newly renevated hotel/suit. It was a wine bottle in ice and flowers with subs on porcline plates. Then it was ribbon tied around a small box. And a picnic basket. Beautiful