Party TIME!!!!

LEAH POV

So when we came back from fudge ruckers. I asked everyone about the party and of course they said yea. I wore a black Obey rumpler. And Black six inch heels my locket even tho it didn't match and I left my hair out. Twist wore my Red and white obey sweatshirt and hat. White shorts and his red hightop converse. Now we are ready to go. Every body look like they were ready to party. We were in the car with Roc and star in the back seat and all I could think about was Tyga. I tried to shake him but I just couldn't. Now I feel like something bad will happen but then be solved with something good. I hate when I feel like this.

Twist: babe..... Aaliyah!

Me: Yess?

Twist: are you ok

Me: idk I have that feeling

Twist: well idk don't -( GCO)

Me: stop do not say it!

Twist: don't sweat it

Me: dude what does that even mean coming from you( laughing)

Twist: I dunno I think I heard it from a deerbra

Me: tf Twist are you high or Naw?

Twist: maybe a little bit

Me: why do u still smoke

Twist: I dunno but in tryna sto babe I promise

We pulled up to the Young money Mansion and when I say killer ass mansion I mean it. It was girls all over the place . Some in bikinis others dancing with dudes. Some drinking and giving lap dances. Some giving head. Some kissing all overdudes. Then I saw him. Tyga ran out the house surprisingly only with Nicki.

Them: you made it ( talking to me)

Me: yah. Hey guys( hugging them)

Nicki: hey Barbz

Tyga: what up babygirl

Nicki: are you ready to party

Me: of course

Twist: babe I'll be back I gotta take a peice

Me: no body wanna know all that

Nicki: hey walk wit me I want you to meet some one

Tyga: who is it

Me: yea who

Nicki: Drake and Chuckee

Me: wait what? Do I look ok ?

Tyga: you look fine

Me: thanks boo

We walked into the house . Where there was even more people. Twist had appeared behind us after a few min. We walked deeper into the house and saw chuck dancing with a girl. And Drake kissing somebody. She was pretty but nicki pulled her off of him. And pulled chuckee away from the other girl then they soon left.

Nicki: drake this us Aaliyah our new you money young and chuck she's Twist's so don't try it

Drake: hey pretty girl welcome to young money

Chuck: hey sexi. Y u with twist when you can be with me!

Twist: shut the hell up nigga

Chuck: I'm just saying brah ugly people don't deserve sexy people

Twist: so what makes you think she should be with you

As they went back and fourth I heard the song Make it nasty come on. Idk y but I just love this song. I started dancing to my self . Then Tyga noticed and asked Twist could he dance with me. He said yea.so me and Tyga went to the dance floor and started dancing. He put his hands on my hips and I started twerking. Not really paying attention to what I was doing. we danced for about six songs then I was hella tired. We went back to go sit down. Twist wasn't there so I just sat and talked with Tyga for a while. After about 30 minuets passed I was worried.