Part 30

Hi loves

Do any of you know some ideas to do in this book? At one point I probably won't have ideas left.

So if you have some, just put it in the comments!!

-------------------------

The boys look confused around. 'Nini was there.' Louis mumbles as he points to the couch. 'Boys, why didn't you play with Niall too? You know he is little and doesn't like to be alone.' You say as you put everyone on his feet. 'Boys go look around now.' You say a bit stressed. 'Niall sweetie? Where are you?' You ask as you walk to the cabinets.

After a 10 minute search you 4 still haven't found him and you start to feel stupid to leave the four boys downstairs by themselves. You look at the other boys. Harry fell asleep on the ground and Liam is trying to stay awake but you see him laying down on the couch and falling asleep quickly. 'Lou have you found him yet?' 'No mommy.' He mumbles as he puts his thumb in his mouth.

'Mommy?' Louis asks as he walks to you. 'Want to bed.' He mumbles as he lays tiredly against you. 'Lets bring you to bed then.' You say, knowing it won't get easier to find Niall if Louis wants to sleep. You pick the boy up and lay him against you. Louis rubs his eye with his fist as he lays his head on your shoulder.

'I know sweetie, you need to take a nap. But mommy needs to change you into a nappy first before I can put you into bed.' Louis whines as he gets laid down on the changing table. You take the boy's clothes off and put a nappy on him instead of a pull up. Lately the boy does have trouble to stay dry while sleeping.

You change the boy and put him in the cutest pyjama ever, one with footballs. You pick Louis up and cuddle him close. 'Are you going to have sweet dreams boo?' 'Wes mommy.' Louis mumbles as he closes his eyes. 'Night night baby.' You say smiling as you put the boy in his crib. You put the dummy between Louis' lips and his bear on his belly.

You put the bars from the crib up and put the baby phone on. After that you look at the boy in his crib, sleeping peacefully. But you go downstairs quickly to look for Niall. Since the boys are sleeping on the ground/couch you can hear everything, and you hear a soft cry coming from behind the couch.

'Honey? Is that you?' You ask as you slide the couch a bit away. You can see Niall sitting upset there with his stuffy Elie and a baby blanket. 'Hi sweetie, why are you sitting here?' You ask as you pick him up. Niall lays quietly against you. 'I think we should have a cuddle session together.' You say, knowing he won't say a lot soon.

You lay down with the boy on the couch and cuddle him close to your chest. 'Go to sleep boo, I bet you are tired. Baby, I'm sorry they didn't play with you today, but how about I will make a nice warm bottle with vanille for you?'

Niall just looks at you. You sigh inside, knowing this will be hard. You put him in his baby rocker and put it on a light stand. 'Mommy will be right back with your bottle.' You say and walk to the kitchen to make the bottle. When it is in the microwave you see the boy stare in the distance, not even looking at the stuffies which are above him.

You walk back and put Harry on the couch as well and put a blanket on him and on Liam. You then grab the bottle and walk back to Niall. 'Baby, please talk to mommy.' You mumble, tears coming to your eyes, finding this scary. Niall just stares at you. You take your hand through your hair, not knowing what to do.

You pick Niall up and sit down onto the couch where you start to feed Niall. During the feeding some tears fall down your cheeks. You never seen him this quiet and energy less. 'Babe please, bring my happy baby boy back. I don't like to see you like this.' You say as you let out a sob.

'Mommy?' Liam asks worried as he woke up. 'Go back to sleep love.' You say quickly, looking down to Niall's toes, not even wanting to look at Niall knowing it will only break your heart. 'Mommy is Nini okay?' He asks scared as he walks to you. When he sees his brother he gets scared. He is pale and just stares at the ceiling, not even drinking from the bottle.

'Y/N, please call the ambulance.' Liam says, out of his headspace when he saw Niall. 'He has a panic attack, and he probably had more.' Liam says and runs to the phone, calling 999. 'Baby, don't be scared, mommy is here.' You say as more tears run over your cheeks.

Not 10 minutes later an ambulance has arrived and the ambulance staff walks inside to you. 'Ma'am what happend to the boy? Well I was upstairs fixing some furniture while the boys where here downstairs and they were playing but without him and when I returned he was gone and when I found him he was shaking and crying and he was really pale and just starring into the distance.'

'We have to take him into the ambulance to check him up, unfortunately neither of you can be with us until we make a decision.' She says as her colleague picks the boy up from you and carry him away. When they are in the ambulance you burst out in tears. Liam, who was with you the entire time, cuddles you into his chest.

'He will be fine, don't worry.' He says as he takes his hand through your hair. You nod and rub your tears away, knowing you need to distract yourself in the time they are helping Niall. 'I will put Harry into his crib. I don't want him to sleep on the couch.' You mumble as you give Liam a kiss on his cheek when you get out of his grip.

'I will wait here and clean it a bit up here.' Liam says with a worried smile. You pick Harry up and carry the boy upstairs. Liam looks around and begins to clean the living room. 'Man, we really made a mess here.' Liam says laughing awkwardly as he puts all the balls in the ball pit.

Meanwhile in the ambulance Niall is being taken care of. They are currently making an heart movie to check how is heart is doing. Luckily they were able to calm him down and made the boy less pale. 'Mommy.' Niall mumbles, tears welling up to his eyes as he looks at all the plasters they put on his body with wires.

'No wanf, wanf mommy.' Niall cries and tries to get the plasters off his body. 'Ouf! Ouf!' Niall cries and turns and turns around. 'Love, you need to calm down. You will see mommy after that.' She says as her colleague puts Niall's shirt up to see the nappy. He looks at his colleague confused.

'Lets get over with this.' She says as she pushes the button to make the movie. 'Soon you will see your mommy. You like mommy?' Niall nods and begins to tell her about the nice things you do. 'Make Nini food anf cuddwe anf gimme wub.' He says shyly. 'Sounds good love! Just a couple more seconds and you get to see mommy again.'

Niall relaxes and not much longer she opens the door and he sees you and Liam stand there. Niall quickly makes grabby hands for you. 'Oh my love.' You say and go to the boy. 'Lets get you inside.' You say and put the boy on his feet. 'Want a piggy back?' Liam asks the boy, making Niall nod with a smile.

Liam takes the boy on his back and goes inside while you thank the ambulance staff. Not much later you, Liam and Niall are cuddled up on the couch with a blanket around you all. 'I'm never ever ever leaving you all alone here for such a long time.' 'Mommy.' Niall mumbles as he cuddles up to you.

'Yes love?' 'Want cwib oo.' He says softly as he lays his head on your chest. 'I put one in your room already love, I knew you would like one after all.' You say smiling and cuddle the two boys close. 'I love you babes.'

'Love you too mommy.'