"Do you kiss him back?" Dad asks me.

"No. I was shocked. I cant tell this to anyone else. I mean, Mercedes is like have something with Sam. Then Tina, she's bestfriend with Mike. I have no friends to tell this, dad." I sigh.

"You just told me." Dad smiles at me. "I dont have something with Sam and I'm not Mike's bestfriend so I wont tell. Just eat your food." Dad rubs my hair.

"I lost my appetite, dad." I shake my head.

"Okay just talk about this like two bestfriends. That wasnt cheating, honey." Dad says to me.

"I let another guy kissed me, dad. And that another guy is not you. It's someone else." I roll my eyes.

"Do you love Sam?" Dad asks me.

"No. I just consider him as my friend." I said to dad.

"Do you love Mike?" Dad asks me.

"Of course I do. Mike is like the special guy in my life number two after you." I nodded.

"Then dont be afraid. If you cheat on Mike with Sam which mean you love him or you do something the same to him like the way he did to you but the fact you didnt. Honey, I've done some kind of this problem many times." Dad says proudly.

"Really? I though I remember that mom was the only one your girlfriend in high school." I frown at him.

"Okay I lied. Yes I never date any other girl except your mom. But listen to me, I had more experience than you." Dad says to me.

"Dad, your high school life is about 20 years ago that so much different with my experience now." I said to dad.

"You dont want to hear my experience? Fine. I dont want to give it." Dad places the empty plate inside the diswasher then walk out from the kitchen.

"Dad!!" I shout. "Why everyone is so sensitive nowadays?" I roll my eyes.

I stand up from my seat and throw my food to the trash and place my empty plate inside the diswasher. After that I walk out from the kitchen and walk to the living room and sit down next to dad.

"Daddy..."

"No." Dad shakes his head and turn his face away.

"Why men are so sensitive?" I frown.

"I'm not sensitive." Dad shakes his head.

"Yes you are like a period woman. Or even worse than my period time." I roll my eyes.

"Say what?" Dad chuckles and start tickling me.

I cant help it and laugh out loud and trying to push his hand away. "Dad, stop it." I laugh.

"Ah finally see the smile from your face." Dad smiles at me.

I giggle. "Thank you, dad. You always know how to make me smile."

"Listen, whatever it is. Dont forget to smile. Honey, it will be fine. You didnt cheat on Mike. You were shocked. Sam might kiss you but you didnt response him too far. Just keep distance between you and Sam. And you should tell Mike. Soon or later before he find out from anyone else and he will think that you lie to him and cheat on him. I'm sure, if you tell him slowly and carefully and make him sure that he really loves you, no one else. That's it." Dad smiles at me.

"Dad..." I groan and let out a sigh.

"Come here." Dad spreads his arms. I move my seat closer to him and hug him and lean my head on his chest as dad hugs me. "Listen, everything will be fine. Dont worry about that. I'm here." Dad kisses my head.