twenty.

I am suffering from what can only be called unrequited love 🙃

Yoongi was staring, he wasn't fucking checking himself out, at the petite looking 'woman' that stared back at him and followed his every movement. He glared at it for a moment before looking down at the absurd attire, Jimin forced him to wear.

The uniform was fucking itchy, Yoongi rapidly grew irritated at the school uniform. What did this have to do with an endurance test? Nothing and if Yoongi was enduring nothing someone better giving him a fucking Grammy for being a damn amazing pussy at Math. He just calculated nothing! Somebody give his fine ass the reward.

He even donned on a wig and makeup, how Jimin coaxed that makeup artist, they visited before doing this, into dolling him up was a mystery even Scooby and Shaggy would struggle to solve, regardless of the grotesquely large amount of Scooby snacks bargained

"Pabo, where the hell are you?!" Yoongi could have been in bed by now after the stupid Roy game, but no Jimin just had to be a stubby handed, not to mention short kinky son of a bitch.

"Yoonji, it's rude to yell," Jimin came out of nowhere, fucking nowhere and it was like that one time with the fucking fireworks.

"The hell are you wearing?!" Yoongi gestured wildly at Jimin matching, but nevertheless ridiculous attire. Damn, now he can't swagger his ass out of here and pretend he doesn't know the midget mutt.

"Clothes."

The angelic smile never left Jimin's features, and Yoongi's irritation grew at a record breaking pace by the stupid grin on the little shit's face.

"Don't get smart with me!"

"I'm not, you're just being dumb. Next time don't ask questions with obvious answers." Jimin patted him on the back, a little to close to his ass if you asked Yoongi but since you didn't, you'd never know.

They were in the changing room, getting fucking changed duh. What else would they be doing, playing poker with Jollibee? Or better yet, the bane to Yoongi's childhood dreams and innocence, Mc-fucking-Donald's.

The clown knew how to scare kids with a smile plastered to his face painted features like it was a job, oh wait it probably was, so fuck you mc-mc-McDo! (I love McDonald's and Jollibee but as a kid their mascots scared the living crap out of me, they still do sometimes but don't tell anyone that)

"How do you like our new uniform Yoonji-ah?" Jimin asked, dare he say it, cutely. An adorable pout playing on his lips but Yoongi fucking knew he was being daddy right now, well it's probably because of the small hand firmly cupping his cheeks.

"You even wore the undies I gave you, does it make mini yoongi uncomfortable?" The hand on Yoongi's international playboys, also know as his ass. You know cause it's around the globe, no, nobody gets it? Okay...

Anyways, the roaming hands confidently grasped his wiener through the thin piece of clothing. Yoongi closed his eyes and hummed in appreciation, the attention on his rapidly hardening length, relieving himself was on the top list of his priorities the very moment his dick was hard.

"You can't come yet, Yoonji. You have to do a little favor for your class president," Jimin's eyes had a mischiviosu glint in them and Yoongi knew he was going to fucking regret this.

"And what is that?"

"You let me 'release' my artistic talent on your pretty face and I might consider it," Jimin seemed to be proud of his own inside and very obvious not at all inside joke.

Yoongi grumbled, "Fine, just buy the stupid clothes and we can do it when we get home."

"Nope, we're starting now. I'm not going to walk all the way to the car with my bulge straining through my pants," Jimin gestured to his groin and it was indeed straining, poor dick.