twelve.

We reached 300! Wow, I never expected this absolute wreckage to get this many reads. I was expected ten or less. Not going to lie I'm rapidly getting bored of this story.

Yoongi really shouldn't have fucking barged in, he should have been a patient bitch and just wait for them to open the damn door even if they were stupid enough to leave it open.

If he was patient enough maybe then he wouldn't have to witness a rabbit rutting against a sleepy looking mutt.

"Holy shit!" Yoongi was just about ready to bolt out of there and screw his teenage rebellion altogether.

"W-wait," Jungkook breath was ragged.

"Where are you going?"

"Church."

"Why?"

"Bitch, the hell are you asking me that for. Can I not visit the home of my saviour and beg him to forgive me for my sins," Yoongi placed a hand on his heart, looking hurt and disgusted all mixed in to this intense grimace.

"Don't you want to join us?"

"Kookie, I don't know what you've been eating but your cookies definitely were not normal. Get a refund."

"I already ate them, besides Taehyung wants to fuck you," The stupid dog had the audacity to pout and nod his head.

"Pretty please, with daddy on top," Taehyung smiled dazely at his own stupid joke.

"I get it. I get it. It's because Kookie's on top, right?"

"No, because I'll be hovering above you next chap-erone party."

"I did not sign up for this! Forget the cookie refund I want all my innocence back! Some bitch give me there v card right now!" Yoongi was looking around like a madman, waving his arms as if he was telling people to approach him and give him a v card.

"Why won't you just say yes?"

"Because I am not going to bottom for fucking anyone but myself."

"You already bottomed, I can tell. Kooks and I switch," Taehyung gave a boxy grin as if Jungkook's thrusting hadn't increased and tempo and was wrecking his ass.

"Pulling that bullshit of 'I know what you did last night' It's so cliche be more creative auth-entic story for the people," Yoongi caught himself before slipping up.

"I-I'm close," Jungkook groaned.

"Next round, join us okay?" Taehyung begged with his eyes, mouth preoccupied. The two exchanged spit and Yoongi's like damn.

He was a child of god but fuck he'd be a liar if he said he didn't just sprout a boner.

Jimin was so going to kill him after this.

I shit posted again, couldn't sleep. It's 5 am and I've slept for barely an hour.