I will protect you

This was inspired by a certain someone in my life and her boyfriend. Lots of love to them!

DING.

Eh I will respond when I wake up.

DING.

Ehhhh.

DING.

DING.

DING.

DING.

WHO THE HELL IS TEXTING ME SO MUCH? You fling up checking your phone.

"Ethan why." You whisper to yourself.

"Hey"

"Hey Y/n"

"Wow you are sleeping? Lame."

"I know you are sleeping but I miss you and want to hear your voice."

You let out a small little smile, pushing away the fact that Ethan just woke you up. (I'd be pissed if that happened but I mean hey you are essentially waking up to Ethan)

You go onto Skype and message him,

"Can you cool it with the text messages? I will call you alright?"  

Ethan is typing,

"Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D"  

You hit the voice call on Skype.

"Hey baby." He whispers out of his wrecked sleepy voice.

"Hey babe, Why did you want to hear my voice at-" You look at your clock, "Fucking 4 AM." You put emphasis on AM

"I wanted to hear your voice and I realized something important."

"What is that?" You ask.

"I realized how much I love you, how much I want to spend the rest of my life with you- Listen I am going to send you a video. Watch it and call me back." Ethan says ending the call.

~link from Ethan~ (The link attached above)

You watch the video and you feel your heartstrings get tighter. It is such a precious to see and it reminds you of when you were growing up and watched your mom tell your dad about being pregnant with your little brother. Such a great, pure moment in time.

You call Ethan back,

"So what did you think of the video?" He asks.

"I loved it, I love sweet moments like that." You say back now almost fully awake.

"Now can I say something?" You say a yep and he begins his speech.

"Y/n, I can't fall asleep. I can't get over how much I love you and how much I care about you. Together we are a team and I could never imagine my life without you. You are my world and I got to watching these types of videos and it made me realize that one day I hope to be in that position. I don't know if you want kids or not and if you don't that is 100% okay. All I care is to be with you the rest of my life and show you how much I really do love you and if we have kids? Hell I will protect them with my life. Our kids would be beautiful just like you and I would love and protect them like I ever have before. I don't care if we have kids or not it is your choice but no matter what I just want to be with you and be able to say, 'I fucking love my life' because you are in it."

You are taken aback by his speech, you weren't sure if this was the 4 AM talking or if this is genuine Ethan Nestor, the one you love.

"You know what Y/n? I am done with not being in your arms. I am coming over." Ethan says before hanging up.