First day!!!

The sun's rays started to shine in my window. Usually I liked to sleep in but today is my first day at East York High. I recently moved from Utah to Canada. Trust me I wasn't happy to move but I didn't have much of a choice.
I looked over at my digital alarm clock realizing that I have an hour to get ready. I sprung out of my bed, first removing my shaggy pajamas, and hopping in the shower. Time flies when your in the shower. Since today is my first day at my new school I decided to get some what fancy. I threw on a floral sun dress, white Converse , and a white floral head band. While I was choosing the fragrance I wanted my mom busted through the door.

"Delani you have 20 minutes left.

"Okay momma almost finished."
Starting to rush I grabbed my book bag and picked a book from my book shelf. Prancing into the kitchen where my mom and my brothers Jacob & James were. Grabbing a simple pop tart for breakfast. I could tell mom was happy.

Aren't you three excited for school?

I spoke first, "really mom who likes school?"

"Come on you have to be a little excited."

"Not at all!!!, but I have to go love you mom."

"Love all y'all too"

I took a bite of my pop tart and followed behind my giants for brothers. They always disclude me from their chats because I'm the baby. Being the baby is the worst, my whole family runs over top of me.
A fancy black bus pulls up with the words East York High printed on the sides. Walking up the steps of the crowded bus, I sat in the front. My brothers found some girls to hit on.
They've always been players, always with a new chick everyday. Mom taught them how to treat a woman, but like most teens they're rebels.
The bus ride was 30 to 40 minutes long so I pulled out my iPhone and headphones. Then I started to listen to Mo Bounce by Iggy Azalea. Finally after a long tiring ride we made it to the school. The school towered over the clouds, not really; but it was big. It looked freshly built.
The door of the bus began to open, then a ton of kids ran out. I quickly wrapped my headphones around my 7 plus. Suddenly I heard lots of hyena laughs coming from behind me. My brothers and their clan of skanks were getting off the bus. I pulled out my wrinkled schedule and followed behind the nematodes.
You would think my brothers would help their dear old baby sister. They're not like that at all. They have never been very protective over me. They're arrogant jerks. I love them and all but they're conceded.
I checked my Apple watch , and realized it was almost time for my first class to start. My first class was Algebra. I speed walked to that class. E320 I read out loud before entering the room. As I entered I I noticed a short-stubby woman writing on the chalk board. She began to speak.

"You must be Delani?"

I properly answered.

"Yes ma'am nice to meet you"

I held out my hand.

"I'm Mrs.Carey." "I'll assign you a seat I suppose you like the front?"

    The bell rang indicating that class is starting. I placed my bag and took my seat. The room started to fill with some what decent kids. I'm a nerd so I tend to do all my work & take all notes. Mrs.Carey was lecturing us about horseplay. She was interrupted by a tall guy with brown hair.

"Your fashionably late Mr.Washington, what a great first impression." Mrs.Carey spoke.

    He was hot if I had to say so myself. His skin was perfectly sun touched, his eyes stood out the most, they were a mixture of green & blue. He was absolutely perfect. He would not be interested in a boring nerd like me. I instantly brushed the thought of him off and began to watch Mrs.Carey write equations on the board.
      The first two classes went by so fast.

"Finally, time for lunch."