~ You Move in Together ~

A/N: I am a piece of garbage and I am sorry, but a wise man once told me, just because I am trash with no motivation to write, it's garbage can, not garbage can't. I think about that a lot, and how he should have caught these hands. But alas, I know sorry and self deprivation don't make up for it.

So hopefully this update will sweeten your tea!

Mark: You were sitting on one of the chairs that belonged to a small table in a furniture store as Mark was testing out couches.

"Babe! I like this one" He yelled to you across the store, getting looks from people, but still caused you to laugh as he moved to the next couch in the line up of Ikea. You stood up and walked over to him, sitting on the couch next to him. Though this particular couch as quite comfortable. 

"I like this one." You stated, and looked up into his brown eyes. 

"But the other one was ten times better than this one!" He protested. You shook your head and got up to meander over to the couch he was talking about. You took a seat and immediately sunk in. 

"SOLD!" You yelled though the store, getting more stares from bypassers. A laugh erupted from his mouth and you moved on. You sat down with him at a table and pretended to eat something, but couldn't handle it.

"You really shouldn't let Ethan cook." You said in the mists of your foux chokes. Causing him to laugh so hard an employee started to make their way over to you.

"I can't do this, we have to pick one and leave." You said calming down and trying to shut Mark up. You pointed at a random table, because, leaving it to the fate of the Ikea gods was the only way you'd ever make it out of her alive. You both paid, leaving the store still giggling a little bit.

"Let's go home, (Y/N)." Mark said, emphasizing home. You smiled and intertwined your fingers with his walking back you your car and going HOME.

Ethan: You stared at the empty bed frame that was just chilling out in your and Ethan's now shared bedroom, that was obviously lacking a bed. Making it just, the roomroom (Lol, Friends reference.)

"Ethan!" You called throughout the apartment. You heard a bunch of footsteps and running around, with some bangs that you just ignored since you did not want to think about what was breaking at the moment, before Ethan appeared in the doorway. 

"Yeah, babe?" He questioned. You pointed at the frame and waited for him to comment. He entered the room and wiped the sweat from his head, staring at it like it was foreign. "What about it."

"It doesn't look too comfortable." You shrugged sarcastically.

"Well that's because the mattress is still in the van." He said with his eyebrows furrowed. "What's wrong?"

 "I don't know," You said walking down the stairs with him on your heels. "This is all so new to me." 

"It's new to me too, but it's going to be great! We can say things like 'See you at home' you know? All of this is new, but it'll be fun. It's exciting,  just you and me trying to survive on our own." You glared at him. "Okay,  but really though." He laughed and kissed your forehead, all of your doubts leaving your mind as he engulfed you in a hug. 

"I love you, (Y/N). How about we go get the mattress to fill the void in your chest from it being gone?" He asked you, wrapping an arm around your waist and leading you down to the moving van.

"You know what the best part of this is?" You questioned. He looked down at you. "That I can buy peanut butter and don't have to share it."

Tyler: You sat on the living room floor of your new house with Tyler, eating Chinese takeout and laughing about all the mis-haps that had happened that day. For one, some couch cushions had flown out the back of the truck moving from the store to the house, so your couch was now bare. Secondly, the store you bought your mattress from didn't have the one you bought from the store and had to have one shipped in tomorrow, so you had to camp out in the living room.

"Mattress stores are taking over the world, and we don't even need this many, but the one place we go RUNS OUT?" You laughed, always trying to find humor in unfortunate situations. You looked around at all the empty spaces in the house that were supposed to be filled in tomorrow as well, but for now, you just had the four walls and the floor of the living room and your sleeping bags. 

"What are you thinking about?" Tyler interrupted your thoughts.

"Nothing important." You smiled and moving towards him, cuddling against his chest. 

"Is it me or are you exhausted?" He inferred, basically saying  he wanted to sleep now. You set your food aside and pulled your sleeping bag up to your chin, Tylers arm under your head. You couldn't wait to move things in, not just because the floor wasn't a glorious place to sleep, but because you loved everything about this idea, and couldn't wait for all the more takeouts and home mis-haps with Tyler. Plus, it made more of an efficient place to pull pranks of him all the time.