"Yeah. I just started there last week... Why?" Hunter said with a slow smirk making its way onto his face. I raised a skeptic eyebrow at him.

"Why are you smirking?" I asked him cautiously.

"Did you know people at that school keep talking about you?" He asked. I shook my head trying to make it seem like I didn't care, but on the inside I was dying to know what they said. He smirked when he saw my reaction and said, "I don't know if I should tell you. I mean. You don't even look like you care, so..."

At that, my eyes widened in panick. "No!" I yelled out, making people look at me, but I ignored them. "I mean you should still tell me, even if I don't care what they said" I said, calmer then before.

Hunter raised his right eyebrow in amusement and shook his head. "I mean, you said-"

"Hunter" I said in a warning way.

"Ok, fine" he huffed out playfully. "They said, and I quote, 'looks like the stupid little goodie goodie finally committed suicide cause of her gay brother'." My ears started ringing and my eyes were seeing red after I heard that.

"The nerve they have to say that! They're such ignorant jerks! Do they eeven understand the pain they put me through when they killed him?" I growled out angrily with clenched fists. I can't believe they would say something like that!

He looked at me with a proud look, probably proud that I didn't cry, before he turned to face the front and said, "Alright! Now let's stop talking and find some school stuff for you." and walked away from me, towards the back of the store.

"Yeah, ok. Don't bother waiting for me. It's not like I'm the reason we're here in the first place" I mutter as I jog towards him.

We walked for a couple minutes before we finally found the 'Office and School Supplies' section. I quickly jogged over to it, wanting to get this over with. I walked over to the backpack aisle, I found a pretty decent backpack on top of a stack of back packs in the far left corner. It was a black, string backpack that had neon green, blue, and purple designs on the front of the bag. The strings that I would put over my shoulders had tiny little neon threads in them, but the threads were mostly black. I intstantly liked it, so I took it out of the clearance pile and jogged over to the aisle where the actual school stuff was.

Since we were on winter break when I left I only missed one week of school (our breaks are long, considering the shit load of snow days we have), so I didn't have to worry about having to catch up on a lot of stuff. When I walked over to the supplies section, I got a blue, purple, and red folder with cool looking patterns on them, one eraser, 12 pencils, 1 pen, and finally one blue and one black notebook. When I got all the stuff into the shopping cart, I jogged over to where Hunter was looking at motorcycle magazines by the cashier's place.

"You done?" Hunter said when I got over to him. I nodded and pushed the cart towards him, getting him caught off guard, but he still caught it before it hit him. I chuckled when he raised his eyebrows at me, and unamused look on his face.

"What?" I said innocently. He just scoffed and turned around, but I saw he was trying hard not laugh by the look on his face. "Hey, now. Why'd you turn around, Hun?" I said in a southern accent.

Hunter turned around to face me me and chuckled, looking at me like I was 'special'.

"Hun?" he said amused with a raised eyebrow.

I nodded and said, "Yeah. Hun. Short for Hunter. Get it? Hun-ter. Hun. Ter. Hunter."

"Do I need to bring you to a phsycologist or something?" he asked curiously, making me laugh.

"Yep! I kind of think you might want to go start your bike right now!" I said sarcastically, still laughing. He shook his head at me, a grin on his face as he put the school supplies on the counter, where the cashier'll check the stuff out.

When the cashier looked over at us, she had a weird look on her face. I decided to ignore it, considering the teenage girl looked weird herself. She had bright orange hair in a messy bun, with only her right ear pierced and a gage in it. Her looks weren't that good either. She had these pale green eyes and almost skin color lips. She had some freckles here and there... Actually more like everywhere. "$18.85 please?" she said in a nasally voice, staring at me in envy. I smiled a very sarcastic smile and gave her the money.

"Have fun with your boy toy, slut" she muttered out quietly, probably not meant for me to hear, just as I was about to take the bags and leave. When I heard that though, I froze for two reasons.

1). her voice almost made me wince from how nasally and squeaky it is.

2). She just called me a slut and Hunter my boy toy.

I wanted to claw her eyes out so bad, but refrained, knowing I would probably go to jail for that. But jail wasn't the problem. It was the fact that my parents would know where I am.

Instead I took some fake money Hunter showed me how to make out of my back pocket, and said "Here's $5 to help you start saving up for getting a new...." I said, looking her up and down. "Everything at the hospital. Because trust me, if you ever insult me again, you'll need all the money you can find. Plus, it'll also help you save up on the nose job you probably really want. It's so long and crooked, it looks like a witch's." I said in a calm voice that had a scary warning voice in it too, leaning closer and closer to her face with each word I said, making her get scared.

When I went away from her and asked her if she had any other insults to put on me, she shook her head and looked away from me and down at the ground. Apparently her shoes are very interesting. I smirked and leaned in towards her ear, making her shake and freeze at the same time. It was quite amusing, really. "You should consider yourself lucky that I don't live in this town. But you better still watch your back, kid" I whispered to her in a calm and collected, but just I bit scary voice. She started shaking a little more, and I smirked. After I said that, I slowly leaned away, grabbed the bags, and left the store with Hunter following me.

||- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ||

Do you like it?

If yes, then VOTE

AOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ASHDFHFHFNRNEDHJCNFNFHCJDNSNQJWNDNC lol

Don't ask...

I think I'm on a sugar high or something....

But that doesn't make sense.... I didn't even have sugar today.....

OH WELL!

Anyway! Vote. Comment, fan, share, and all that crazy fun stuff!

Luv you!!!!!

-Michelle xoxoxo