~Chapter 8~

The lunch was silent, except for the occasional "can you pass me this?" or "can I go to take a crap?"

All the fun began when we were done.

Or at least.... it was fun to them...

-----------10 hours later------------

"Why did you do that to me?" I yelled at Hunter as we were walking into our apartment building, slapping him hard on the head.

His laughter automatically turned into a groan as he rubbed his head, but ten seconds later he's back yo laughing his god damned ass off.

"Stupid, mother-fucking, god-damned, ass wipe that-"

"I get it" Hunter interupted. "I get it Lily. You're sexy when your angry, but your temper goes through the roof at the same time."

"You little piece of-" I started saying, but interrupted myself when I tackled him to the ground. Hunter automatically put his hands down to cushion his fall, but he still put his hands out to late, making him face plant into the grass. "Shit!" I finished angrily when I landed on top of him, straddling him. "How could you do that to me!" I yelled hitting his chest with my fists.

"Lily-"

"It's not funny!"

"Lily-"

"What would you do if I-"

"Lily!" Hunter yelled out, making me look at him in the eyes. His eyes were filled with amusement, pain, worry, and another weird emotion I still couldn't understand. All I know is it had his eyes twinkling more than usual.

"What?" I yelled back, making a little pouty hop and crossing my arms. Hunter groaned when I did that, making get worried. I scooted up towards him, making him groan again. "Hunter, are you ok?" I asked as I scooted back, confused, only to get a groan in return. I started to scoot up to see if his head was hurt from the fall, but his hands grabbed my hips.

"S-stop m-moving" Hunter groaned out. I got confused and gave him a raised eyebrow.

"Wha-" I started, but stopped when felt a little bulge on him.

I grinded on him.

My eyes widened and I jumped off of him, not looking towards him, until his... thing was.... in check.

Hey, I'm a virgin. I don't even want to see it when there's clothes covering it.

"Uhm.... sorry about that..." I said, turning towards him slowly, making sure to look at just his face.

His eyes went from electric blue, to almost black as he said "Don't do that again, or else things are bound to happen, ok?"

My eyes widened even more and I nodded as we walked back. The walk up the stairs and in the hallway was quiet, but as soon as I opened the door I started to talk.

I threw my jacket onto my bed and leaned against the wall, my anger only growing as I stared at Hunter.

'But he's your best friend, Lily. Stop being such a bitch. You were fucking rubbing your junk on his junk. He could've taken you if he wanted to, but he didn't! He cares about you! Stop asking questions and relax!' My brain and heart told me.

But I didn't listen.

"Why did you-" I started.

"Sh!" he interrupted.

"Why didn't you jus-"

He through a pillow next to him at me, but a ducked and continued.

"Why did you just fucking-"

He covered my mouth with his huge hand, but that didn't stop me.

"Wha d yo hv to d th-" I muffled out, but before I could finish Hunter rolled his eyes in an annoyed way, moved his hand from my mouth, and kissed me on the lips. I stood their frozen in shock, as a heat of electricity surged up my body.

"Now will you shut u-" he started, but was interrupted when I grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him back into me.

All the embarrassing stuff he did to me and himself at my parents house was forgotten, the fact that he brought me there was forgotten, all the fights we had were forgotten, hell even what day it was today was blurry to me! All I could focus on was the kiss and how we moved so in sinc to each other.

I brought my arms up and wrapped them tightly around his shoulders as he wrapped his arms tightly around my waist. He licked my bottom lip lightly, making me automatically open my mouth. When we started to French kiss, I felt like I was going to explode! I felt like my weight was dropped by 100 pounds and I could fly in the air if he let me go.

But for some weird reason, I didn't want him to let me go.

I soft sigh came from my mouth and a light groan came from him, as he started to take his shirt off while we kissed. When his was off, he put his hands on my hips and then on the backs of my thighs, making him pick me up off the ground. As soon as I was the right height, I wrapped my legs around him, making him hold me up by my thighs and then carefully slam me onto the wall. Our kisses started to get more animalistic and greedy as we kissed and after a while he started walking towards something. I didn't know what it was until he sat down and the surface bounced.

We were on a bed.

And then I finally realized what was going on, and what was going to happen. Warning signs were everywhere and alarms were going off in my head as Hunter pulled me closer and started kissing my neck. "Hunter," I said softly, making look up at me caringly. "I can't" but didn't have finish, because he widened his eyes and nodded, letting me jump off of him. Both of us were shocked at what just happened, sitting there and trying to put things together.

And that's when I realized something else.

I just had an amazing make-out session with my best friend.... and I loved every minute of it...

Well, fuck me....

"I um... I um... need to uh... Go to the bathroom..." I said, sitting up from the bed

"Er... ok.... I'll go.... um... make dinner or something" Hunter said, his back still turned towards me.

"Um... ok" I said, as I stood up and fast-walked down the mini hallway to the bathroom. When I was half-way there, I heard Hunter fast-walking in the opposite direction.

I slammed the door to the bathroom closed and leaned on the door, sliding down it slowly.

Let's recap, shall we?

• I had an amazing make-out session with Hunter (my best friend)

• I almost had sex with Hunter (my best friend)

• My parents actually gave Hunter three condoms today, saying "you never know when it'll happen"

"My life is a piece of shit," I muttered as I lightly slammed my head into the door.