Chapter 13 -Dad Knows Now

Julie Pov

Sam sat next to me and kissed me and then Chandler came into the room and can i just say he was red on his face and he grabbed Sam and threw him on the floor and started to punch him then Sam hit Chandler and then my dad came up the stairs. What is going on here said my dad. Dad i can explain. Well explain away then. Well you see Sam has a crush on me and kissed me and then Chandler came in here and they started to hit each other. Ok why did Chandler hit Sam then for no reason. Actually dad Chandler did hit Sam for a reason dad me and Chandler are dating. wow did i just put awkard silence in the room. Is this true Chandler are you dating my daughter. Uhh yes. Ok Chandler may i speak to you alone please and Sam if i were you, you should go home. I then was alone in the room.

Chandler Pov

I started to chat with Andrew i hope its not bad that im dating his daughter. So chandler you say your dating my daughter right. Yes i am i asked her out at the movies. Well Chandler i give you my blessing only if you promise not to let my baby girl get hurt. Ok i agree. I left the room with Andrew going back to the party and i went back into the room where Julie was and she asked if she had to break up with me i said no that her dad gave me his blessings. And i sat down next to Julie and put my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me and kissed her. And we went down stairs and we danced and can i just say that Julie is a good dancer and i hope i didn't embaressed myself in front of her.

Julie Pov

It was around 10pm and i was home and went upstairs and layed down on my bed and got my phone out and texted Chandler i asked him if he would ever cheat on me because i want to know if Sam was right i mean Sam's known Chandler longer than i have. I sent the text message and it was silent for a few minutes and i got a text from him saying No i would never do that why would you think that. I texted back with Well because Sam told me at the party you were downstaris kissing a girl and told me he wasn't lieing. Chandler texted back with you know Sam was only trying to break us apart i promise you i would never do that. I texted him back saying i was tired and said goodnight. And Chandler texted back with night beautiful.