Chapter 9- Creepy Call

Julie Pov

When me and Chandler kissed sparks went flying and but i didnt kiss him he kissed me i was looking in his eyes and then his lips were on mine. We stopped kissing and he turned to me and said Julie your really pretty and i wanted to know if you would like to be my girlfriend? Yes i would love to and after i said that the movie ended and the lights popped on and we walked out to the car with the driver waiting and soon we were back at my place. I walked to the door with Chandler and he kissed my cheek and went back to the car. I walked up stairs to my room and closed the door behinde me and laid down on my bed and got a call it saying in a creepy voice.

Call

Hi Julie like your new boyfriend he wont be yours for long and i'll soon have you be ready for when i come Jewlz because he dosen't love you i do and he loves my sister be warned he wont be able to save you all the time especially when i have you bye darling.

End of Call

What is that oh my what is that on my mirror i got up and my lipstick its smeared on the mirror it says. Jewlz he wont have you for long nethier will your daddy because you will be mine forever just think of no one bothering us just you and me forever. Oh my i started to tear up i was alone in my house i then was standing there and the lights went out and then i felt someone grab me and i passed out.

I Fell For His Eyes (Editing)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara