.:Chapter 11:.

Suddenly, Jeremy rushed out of the auditorium, an awkward look on his face. Out of instinct, (Y/N) went after him, following him to the outside of the school. "What's wrong," they asked. "My SQUIP," he said, a little bit angrily. They oh- d. After a little bit of an awkward silence, they guessed he was talking to his SQUIP. In a quick instant, Jeremy started crying, and Brooke came rushing over. (Y/N) backed up a little before Brooke yelled out, "Eminem is DEAD!" Jeremy looked a little confused, but started crying loudly again. They just backed away slowly, before being met with Jake.

"Oh! Hey, uh.. Jake. I thought you were doing Model U.N. or something," they tried. He shrugged and sighed. "Not really working out for me. I was wondering.. If you might wanna come to my house tonight? We can get all sporty and play cricket. Or get a forty and just kick it! My parent's won't be home, so it's fine. They laundered money, now they're on the run.." he replied. Their eyes widened in disbelief. "Bu- Tha- That's.. That's illegal," they exclaimed. He just threw his arms up as if to say, 'Oh Mell!' "Well, that means the house is empty, so that's fun!" he exclaimed happily. They stared at him in disbelief, as he did a mini victory dance.

((By the way, in this, Jake has also told Christine the same thing. He's pretty much trying to play you both. So yeeeet))

Looking at their SQUIP slightly, they thought, "What the hell?" He shrugged. 'If you want to get Jeremy to notice you, you'll need to join him in his popularity. And here's a guy that likes you, and is popular,' he explained, sadness hinting in his voice. They nodded slightly, looking down. 'Your brain isn't allowing me to my best abilities. In order to become popular... You will need to reboot your entire reputation. What you need... Is to upgrade,' he explained. "What?!" they thought. They looked at him, slightly confused, before telling Jake yes, and then returning to play rehearsals.

The two walked back through the auditorium doors, noticing that Jeremy wasn't back. "Okay then..." they said to their self, but their attention got pulled to a presence behind them. They turned, ready to defend their self against whoever it may have been. But there was only Michael. "Hey! Where have you been all day," they asked with a smile. He frowned. "What the hell are you talking about? I've been trying to get you and Jeremy's attention all freaking day! How come you guys have been ignoring me? The two of you have been acting weird ever since..."

They looked at the floor slightly. "It's called optic nerve blocking.' They frowned. "What," they thought. SQUIP walked next to Michael, and rested an arm on his shoulder. "I have been blocking Michael from your field of vision. If you want to upgrade, you hve to be willing to make sacrifices.' Michael thought while this happened, a look of realization making its way to his face. "Since.. Oh my god... It worked didn't it? (Y/N)! This is amazing! We've gotta test it out- No we've gotta celebrate! We've gotta... Get stoned in my basement!" he exclaimed excitedly.

They rubbed their arm, feeling slightly guilty. "Well... I already know what it's like to be a loser. I could find out what it's like to... Not. Be a loser.." they said awkwardly. "Should I take the upgrade..." they thought as their SQUIP nodded, encouraging the desicion. They looked up at Michael, who was walking off already. He looked back at them, his eyes bright and excited, his expression fading away as he spoke. "(Y/N)? A- are you coming?" he asked hopefully. They looked at him sadly. "Optic nerve blocking on.." they thought nervously, and walked back into the auditorium.

Michael sat there, his eyes showing how heartbroken he was that his friend had left him alone. SQUIP left his side, and walked inside with her, looking back at Michael a little guiltily.