{Chapter 4- "For fuck sake..."}

Start from the beginning

"OMG YOU SHOULD SEE HOW HARD I WAS JUKING YOU GUYS!!! HAHHAHAHA IT WAS HILARIOUS" You laughed out and almost started crying of happiness.

"Whatever pipsqueak" Masky said and let go of you making you smash your onto your wood floor.

"You suck..." you said and got up.

"Well anyway," Hoodie started and backed Masky away from you "Your dad wanted us to wake you up so you wouldn't miss school" He pointed at your little clock beside your bed.

'06:45' it read, "and you know it takes a while for you to come to school from here" Hoodie looked at you.

"Yeah yeah whatever, I will get changed into my uniform." You said and walked to your closet, when you had gotten out your uniform you saw that Hoodie and Masky had made their selfs comfortable inside your room and probably planned to stay and see you change. You instantly took a dislike to the thought of that and pushed them out of your room locking it.

You walked away from the door and got changed. You always wore big fluffy clothes(work with me for now) so no one would see your fatness even if you didn't have any you didn't like showing it of so you often wore clothes that covered it up.

But your uniform didn't help with this at all, the uniform pressed itself as close to the body as it could showing if your where fat or not. You easily fixed this with putting on a puffy shirt on or a hoodie, you weren't allowed to cover up your pants/skirt and that was like it always has been.

You walked out of your room ignoring Hoodie and Masky outside your door waiting to say something, you quickly rushed down the stairs to the kitchen to get some quick breakfast.

You made toast and orange juice to yourself and started to run to the door, on the way to the door you met your father talking with the white guy from last night. It looked like he was getting yelled at from something.

"NOW FOR THE LAST TIME JEFF, DO NOT WALK IN ON THE--- Oh hey (Y/N)" Your father said and looked at you, you quickly explain to your father that you where going to school. You have him a kiss on his cheek and ran to the door again.

Your dad and his brothers was the only "people" you liked in this hole mansion, you mostly liked your father sense he was the one who took you away from your mother. (My point is, you don't have any problems with kissing them okay?)

You walked to the door, put on your shoes and walked outside to school.

Sure the walk was long and boring, but after a phew years of walking the same old way you got used to it. Your ability to run without having the need to gasp for air was pretty good for a child in your age.

When you got to the school you saw people smiling and talking to each other, you walked past all of them and walked to the school's door who was still closed. 'It should open in 10-5 minutes from now' You thought and sunk down to the ground beside the door.

You took up your phone and searched through the web, after about 2 minutes you started to hear some whispers o about someone in the crowd of people.

"Huh?" You mumbled and looked up to see a brown haired girl with brown eyes and purple glasses walking a straight walk to the front door of the school, she had her head down.

'Why does she looks so sad? Is she new or something?' You thought and continued looking at your phone.

"Oh look who where have here, a new kid huh? Well should we teach her a lesson girls?" You looked up and saw the three biggest bitches in the school standing behind the purple glassed girl.

"Of course we should!" Said the one to the very left.

"Walking in school looking like that? She deserves it!" Said the one to the very right stepping forward towards the purple glassed girl. The purple glassed girl started to go into a ball form, like she didn't want this.

You sighed when you saw that no one else of the students was going to help the purple glassed girl. "You know, that isn't such a nice way to greet a new student right?"

"Who said that?" Said the bitch in the middle looking around in the crowd of students, even the purple glassed girl seemed to be searching after you.

"Well it was me, if that helps with anything" You shouted and started to press yourself through the crowd. When the students heard that it came from you they instantly moved back and made a clear path toward the bitches and the purple glassed girl.

"Oh it was you? Well what will you do? Try to punch me in the face?!" Said the bitch in the middle.

"I guess I could, but won't that just break the fun? I mean you are literally standing in front of the school with almost every student attending it, and what about the teachers in the windows? You think they won't report this???" You said acting cool.

"Umm, I. Uhhh" Said the bitch in the middle backing back a bit.

'She got the bait' you thought and smirked.

"I mean, doesn't just seem stupid? Doesn't you just seem stupid getting yourself into this in this situation, and like this???" You shouted as you moved up your shoulders a bit, you started to walk four wards to the purple glassed girl now making her flinch a bit. "I guess you really want to get either killed or just go to a mental hospital or something. Now if you don't mind I will break this up and leave you alone with your slut friends, and leave us alone too okay?"

You winked at the three bitches when you got to the purple glassed girl, you took her arm dragging her into the school.

Update: You saved someone

---------

Ummm yeah... Does this consider as a MarySue trait?

Well this sure took a long time to write! Like the last time I posted on was the 22th June??? Wait, THAT ISNT RIGHT?!?!

WHO CHANGED IT?!?!

Well uhhh, oh god I am so stupid xD

Well I home you enjoyed this chapter! And please tell me if this last part of the story was MarySueish or not!

If it is the I will change it :P

-Words: 1709

Lyne