Rebecca and Louis: Call Me Maybe.

AGAIN, SORRY for the wait! I'm terrible, I know. Anyway, Becca, here you go. :)

Lana x

♪ ♪ ♪

Rebecca and Louis: Call Me Maybe.

Rebecca's POV:

“No. You're lying!” I laughed to my best friend Julia. Her eyes gleamed as she shook her head.

“I really got tickets to One Direction,” She replied, pressing a thin piece of paper into my hand. Slowly, I raised it to my eyes. One Direction, Up All Night Tour 2012, Row 5, Seat 9.

“Row 5?! How'd you scoop that?” I asked, grabbing her arms excitedly. She laughed some more.

“Mum queued for me! Can you believe her? She was up all night queuing...” Julia smiled fondly.

I wanna stay up all night and jump around until we see the sun!” I chanted, trying not to squeal at the fact that tomorrow, I'd be watching that live.

~ # ~ # ~

“Bye, girls! Have fun!” Julia's mum waved us off in her car. I clasped my friend's hand and we skipped inside the arena. I paid for some cokes, and then we stumbled our way through the dark to our seats near the front. We were so close! The noise from the speakers boomed into my ears. I'd need an ear check later, but who cares? I'm metres away from One Direction. I'm metres away from Louis Tomlinson.

You're insecure! Don't know what for...”

I smiled as the five lads came bouncing out onto the stage, full of energy. It felt overwhelming to hear it loud and clear in front of me. Louis kept waving around, and once he caught my eye. I was too shocked to smile when he did so.

“He smiled at you!” nudged Julia.

But who cares, right? All I am is a fan to him. It would take a miracle to get him to like me from millions of fans.

“You want to get an autograph?” quizzed Julia. I shrugged, ot particularly wanted to queue for days.

“It won't take long if we wait now. Come on, all they have left to sing is Taken! Let's wait back there.”

Julia hoisted me up and dragged me away from the music. We waited until they came sprinting back and looked startled to see us. Julia flicked some hair back and smiled sweetly.

“Can we get your autographs?”

“Sure, love,” Zayn smiled, and quickly scribbled his name across a paper we passed over. Louis smiled at me.

“I saw you during the concert. Row 5.”

I was stunned. “You remember me?”

“How could I not?” He flirted, and I blushed. Even though negative thoughts like, He's just trying to be nice floated into my mind, I pushed them away.

“I'm Julia,” Julia said amiably. Gosh, she's so sociable! Everyone loves her, first impression.

“I – I'm Becca. No, Rebecca. My friends call me Becca, but...” I laughed hesitantly. Louis' eyes smiled and he rested a hand on mine. Tingles shot through me at the connection. I realised a paper had been pressed into my hand. Lou shook his head, indicating 'later', and I gripped it so that my hand was a fist.

“Well, Julia and Rebecca. Nice meeting you. Oh wait! Who's your favourite member?” Harry winked, nudging Liam.

“You first,” answered Jul, wittily.

“I asked first,” retorted Harry, chuckling.

“I don't have a favourite,” She smiled, truthfully.

“Rebecca?” Louis asked. I shook my head, blushing. No words came to my lips.

“Let's guess then. Irish?”

Very slowly, I shook my head. “Curly?”

Another slow shake. “M-me?”

I didn't respond, making Niall giggle and elbow Louis. I blushed. “Yeah, it's Louis.”

Louis smiled widely, before Liam decided to go to Wardrobe.

“Aw! Becca, that was adorable! You and Louis had a spark, I know it.” Julia teased when they'd gone. “I'm going to the Ladies. TTFN.”

When she'd closed the bathroom door, I quickly unscrumpled the paper. I could barely make out the scribbled words.

Hey, Rebecca.

Louis writing, obviously. So, I saw you in the concert and you were so pretty and then so nice and then so...I'm just blabbering...

Call me? Text me? I don't care, as long as you keep in touch.

Louis x

Underneath was a number. I gasped, pocketing the paper. When Julia's mum dropped me home, I picked up my mobile and texted the number, praying it wasn't a fake.

Me: It's Rebecca.

Minutes later, a vibration erupted. I opened it happily.

Louis 1D: Hi! Xxxxxxxxxxxx

I laughed at the x's.

Me: I think we're going to be friends.

Louis: Can we be more than friends?

I smiled, my chest tightening. It was like an odd butterfly feeling.

Me: Yes :] xxx