Cerys and Zayn: Wish Upon A Star.

Danielle hasn't been online much and my holidays are started and my writer's block has lifted! Whoo! Anyway, I've done one before for you so here you are, Cerys :) You can thank the way I'm listening to Airplanes for the cheesy title ;) Picture of Zayn.

Lana.

# ~ # ~ # ~ #

Cerys and Zayn: Wish Upon A Star

{Cerys' POV}

"Cerys, the door isn't going to answer itself," My house mate Alexa said, cheekily. I rolled my eyes.

"You're right, Alexa. Go answer it, then," I said, just as I got up. Mostly because I was bored. And also miserable. My boyfriend Zayn Malik has been so busy with work, that he hasn't had time to visit Bradford. I really miss him, so much it feels like stomach ache. I walked to the door and yanked it open. It took my eyes time to focus before I registered who was standing in front of me. He had a small quiff, and tanned skin. He also had a lean body, and he wore a loose checked shirt and his chinos hung off his hips. That couldn't be...

"Zayn?!" I shrieked, sure if I had water in my mouth I would have spit it out. My amazing boyfriend was standing right there!

"Hi, Cez," Zayn smiled, wrapping his arms around me. I laughed, hugging him back. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I decided I missed your face and beautiful personality," He winked. My heart fluttered.

"Aw, you're the sweetest boyfriend ever!" I squealed, causing Alexa to come out of the sitting room, roll her eyes and go back in. 

"I'm taking you out on a date tonight to make up for not being there for you," Zayn grinned. 

"Babe, you don't have to do that! I understand you've been busy," I replied. Zayn shook his head.

"Well, sorry, Cerys, but you don't have a choice in the matter. Remember that hill we used to star gaze on?" 

I nodded, knowing where this was going. 

"Well, be ready at eight. Bye, love." He kissed my cheek.

# ~ # ~ # ~ #

Zayn arrived at my house at eight on the dot. I wore a turquoise top and skinny white jeans, along with my converse. He smiled when I opened the door.

"Looking gorgeous as always, Cerys," Zayn winked. I blushed, slipping my hand into the crook of his arm. Zayn removed it and placed his warm hand in mine. I felt so complete.

We reached the familiar hill. We climbed to the top and lay down, panting. The black, velvet sky opened up before us, dotted with sparkly stars. Zayn pointed out the constellations, beautiful stars.

"Look, The North Star," Zayn used his index finger to show me a single star.

"Make a wish?" He asked, taking me hand. I closed my eyes, thinking.

"I wish that...you'll always be mine," A blush creeped to my cheeks. Zayn turned his head to me and smiled. The next thing I knew, his lips rested upon mine, making a swooshy feeling glide through me. 

"That wish is one sure to come true," Zayn told me. 

"Yay," I whispered. 

It was sort of cheesy, but sweet, huh? Hope you liked. 

~ Lana