Persephone and Harry: My Brother's Best Friend.

Sorry for the wait! But here it is, Perky, all the same! ;) Hope you like it! Easter tomorrow, so I'm trying to stuff all the things I need to do today! x)

Lana :)

# ~ # ~ # ~ #

Persephone and Harry: My Brother's Best Friend.

{Persephone's POV}

"Sis, my best mate's coming over now, so, you know. Get out of the house." My brother Luke ushered, coming out from the kitche, stuffing himself with a bowl of ice-cream. It was all over his mouth. I scrunched up my nose, disgusted.

"I will not leave my own house!" I said, miffed. "I will stay right here." 

I plopped down on the sofa, flicking to watch VicTorious. Luke began to moan.

"But, Perk, it's not cool to have your little sis hanging around the house while your mates are over!"

"Luke, it's not like I'm nine. I'm seventeen and you're only, like a year older than me," I informed, not budging from my place on the sofa.

"Clear off to Katie's!" He persuaded, but I ignored him, taking the ice cream from his hands and dipping my finger into it.

"Oh fine! But don't bother us," He grumbled, answering the door. I knew his best friend, all right. There was no kidding, Harry Styles was really hot. What he's mates with Luke for, is a mystery. 

"Hey, Persephone!" Harry grinned, flopping down beside me. My tummy fluttered with his presence. Hmm, I guess the crush developed when I was six never really wore off. 

"You can call her Perky!" Luke yelled from the kitchen. I swear, that boy is a human vacuum cleaner, for food. 

"Well, Perky, then," Harry winked. "What do you wanna watch?"

"Well, Luke's hyped on about Paranormal Activity 3." I sighed.

"You like scary movies?" Harry asked, cheekily.

"Well, yeah. But they're so...scary," I shivered. 

"I'll protect you," He mumbled into my ear, making me giggle.

"HAZ, YOU WANT BUTTER OR CARAMEL ON YOUR POPCORN?!" Luke's voice roared, making me jump.

"Plain!" Harry called back.

"But...but - PLAIN?!" Luke said, incredulously, as if he'd never heard of such a thing like no lathering your popcorn in fat, and sugar.

"Yeah!" The curly haired lad confirmed. Luke came back, dumping the bowl of popcorn into Harry's lap, making it go all over me. I plucked a piece from Harry's hair and placed it in my mouth, grinning.   

"Where's my bowl?" I shot at Luke, irritably. 

"In my stomach," Luke smirked, shoving more of his caramel drenched popcorn in his mouth. 

"Dick," I muttered, so only Harry could hear. He snorted.

Halfway into the movie, I got freaked and started jumping at every noise. Harry smiled, wrapping an arm around my waist securely. I let a crimson blush seep onto my cheeks. He turned my head, so I was staring into his green, sparkly eyes. Then he leant forward, closing the gap between us, so we were kissing. I forgot Luke, I forgot the movie, I forgot the fact that I wouldn't be able to sleep tonight. Just me and Harry.

"What the actual hell?" Luke's voice broke us apart. He was gasping.

"My baby sis and my mate?" He grimaced. Then he shrugged.

"You hurt her mate, and I'll cut off your balls and boil them in water."

"Lovely," I murmured, making Harry giggle.

I was dating my brother's best friend. 

Cool.

Hope you liked!;)