Crumpled Mess.

I stood in the sand, the ocean brushing my feet as the waves went back and fourth.

My mind had been going a million miles per hour.

Where was Harry? Were could i search for him? Would he come back?

Did he hate me?

I turned and went and sat up on the beach next to Liam. 

I sighed. 

"What scares you the most?" he asked looking at me, a sad expression planted on his face.

"The same as everyone else . Only the fact is, i have to deal with this my whole life. I was the reason he left. The reason we have no Idea where he is." i frowned. "If only he knew how much he changed my life. I have boxes and boxes of pictures full of memories with him." i said twirling my finger in the sand.

The sun was coming up over the horizon, making the sky and water a golden color. 

Niall would love it. 

"will you still go on with the wedding?" Liam said leaning back on his hands.

"I'm going to have the wedding, but it wont be the same." i said looking in the distance. 

"Im sure He'll come back." Liam said looking at me. "He cant just leave his friends and family behind, can he?" 

"I wish i knew."  I said looking back at him.

-------------------------------------------------

"JUST EAT YOUR CARROTS PLEASE? FOR DADDY?" Louis said another time, holding a fork full of mashed carrots. 

Baby Kat stubbornly disobeyed. Her frown grew bigger. 

"Dear, shes not gonna eat it if you keep shouting." El said leaning against the counter, he arms crossed.

Niall sat on the chair smiling to him self. 

"let me try." he said sliding off. 

He picked up the fork.

He smiled wide at Baby Kat, making funny faces, and tickling her.

She giggled loudly. 

Niall held the fork up gently, she slowly reached over gulping down the carrots.

Niall turned smiling proudly at Louis.

"Some skill you have with babys mate. Not gonna lie." he said nodding approvingly. 

"Well, I'm going to be a parent someday." he said turning to me smiling. 

i returned the smile. 

Soon. Some day. 

"And He'll make a great father." i said smiling sad. 

he walked over, squeezing my hand tight. 

he wrapped his arms around my waist.

 Suddenly Heidi crashed in the room loudly. 

She stumbled, mumbling loudly, her hair a mess.

El looked at her wide-eyed. 

"Heidi....are you...drunk?" she said looking at her.

Heidi rolled her eyes.

"Get off my back, I'm 16. I can do what i want." she said pointing Louis, instead of El.

"Heidi, you cant be drinking! Your under age. Come on, I'm taking you home now." Niall said reaching for the door.

"Make me. Your not the boss!" she said.