10.

You have no idea how bad I feel for such a big time jump but college takes at least 4 years to complete so I kinda had no choice, luv u

One year later
Jasmines POV

We are now beginning sophomore year of college and all dorm roommates stay the same blah blah blah. But I am so so thankful for that because me and Ethan are now one year strong in a relationship, it's been so amazing. There's never a day where we feel tired of each other. Violeta is now actually my best friend and she's also the twins best friend. Lillian dropped out of college after ethan and I along with Violeta had confronted her a few days after Ethan had asked me out. She had a whole tantrum and we all kinda ignored her and she got so carried away with herself that she one day literally just left and didn't come back. Which we all enjoyed that honestly. So Violeta is now on her own in her dorm room but we go over there a lot to hang out, so she's never lonely. Violeta, Ethan, Grayson, and I are basically a lil squad. It's just us four most of the time, but sometimes graysons roommate, Nate, joins us and we all hang out. Also, I made the cheer team for the college and I couldn't be happier. I'll be competing next year and I'm so excited. Everything is falling into place perfectly and I wouldn't change that for the world. And me and Ethan have also noticed there's a little flirtation between Violeta and Grayson. Okay more like a LOT. It's so fricking cute though.
*********
I wake up in Ethan's arms. I take in his scent once more before peeling myself off of him and make my way to my dresser. I pick my clothes out and go to the bathroom. I get dressed, wash my face and brush my teeth, do my hair and makeup, and once I'm done I come out and go over to my bed where my backpack is. I make sure I have all the things I need and then I go put my converse on. Ethan finally wakes up "hey, you woke me up" he whined.
"Get up sleepyhead. We still have classes, you can't just get up whenever you want."
"ACTUALLY, Jas, I can."
"Hahaha not really" I laughed
"Yes, I can't. Today I only have some assignments to do on my laptop, I don't need to go to my classes today."
"Ugh whatever" I lightly laughed again.
"Okay well go get to your classes, I'll be here when you get back."
"Alright. I love you Ethan."
"Love you too baby" he pecked me on the lips and I walked out the door to head to my first class of the day.
~
Ethan's POV
~
I lied. Well kinda. I only have one paper due that I need to get done. What I'm gonna be doing while she's in her classes is setting up a surprise date. I know she'll love it. You might be thinking I'm too confident but actually no, I know that she'll love it because she's talked about loving this things while growing up. I have so many things planned and Grayson is helping me. He made a deal with his teachers if he missed today and how he'd do all this work blah blah blah.

I got dressed and ready for the day and called a few people that are getting things together with me. I put my shoes on and headed out the door making sure that it was a good time so that she'd be in the middle of a class right now. I decided to call Grayson.

G: hello?
E: yo, gray, you ready?
G: more than ever bro
E: I can't wait oh gosh
G: I know that it's gonna turn out great, she's talked about these things all growing up
E: exactly! Haha. Alright see you in a sec bro
G: ight, see ya
E: peace

I hung up... and off I went.