15.

Ethan's POV

Me and Grayson were just leaving the mall when I felt my phone buzzing.
Vi✌🏼 is calling...

Hm. Weird. I thought her and jas were out for coffee.

"Hey Vi what's up?"
"Ethan get back, now."
"Why is everything okay?!"
"Just come home and bring Grayson, okay?"
And with that she hung up.
Oh god. This is probably why I felt like something bad was going to happen.

"Gray, we gotta go, now"
"Why are you alright"
"Violeta called me and was so serious. She said for us to come back to the dorms asap"
"Oh goodness okay let's go"

---

We walk into my dorm room.
I hear thuds and shatters.
Violeta comes running to the door
"Hurry" she grabs Grayson and I's wrist.
I turn the corner.
Oh my god.
What happened to Jasmine.
She was throwing clothes and plates and some of my belongings.

"VIOLETA I HATE HIM. HE LIED TO ME THIS WHOLE TIME. I LOVED HIM SO FREAKING MUCH. WHY WOULD HE DO THIS"

I heard her scream.
A tear slipped my eye.
Her back was faced to us, she couldn't see the me and gray were standing right there.

"AND GRAYSON! HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND. IF ANYTHING HE SHOULD'VE TOLD ME SOMETHING"

She turned around.
She gasped.

Jasmines POV

I'm so infuriated with anger right now.
Why wouldn't they have told me?
I thought we were real.
I can't help but just throw everything in sight. Violeta tried to calm me down but i don't give a crap what she says right now. I turn around and there I see Ethan and Grayson standing.
I gasp.
How long have they been here for?

"Jas what happened??" Ethan asked, guilt in his eyes.

"DONT CALL ME JAS. Only my friends call me that." I snapped.

"Please calm down, Jasmine" Grayson pleaded.

"NO. I CANT BELIEVE YOU TWO DOUCHE BAGS. WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME"

"JASMINE I DO LOVE TOU"

"OH YEAH ETHAN?! THEN WHY DID YOU LIE"

"LIE ABOUT WHAT"

"OH LIKE YOU DONT KNOW"

"YEAH JASMINE I DONT KNOW"

"STOP. PLAYING. DUMB. YOURE NOT FOOLING ME"

"PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOURE TALKING ABOUT"

"STOP WITH THE ACT, ETHAN. NATE TOLD ME EVERYTHING. HE TOLD ME HOW YOU KNEW I WAS GOING TO BE YOUR ROOMMATE BECAUSE HE DARED YOU TO MAKE THE ARRANGEMENTS. HE TOLD ME HOW HE DARED YOU TO ACT LIKE YOU MISSED ME AND LOVED ME."

"I WASNT ACTING, JASMINE. I LOVE YOU."

"NO YOU DONT! STOP TRYING TO COVER IT UP, THE TRUTH IS OUT"

"IT WAS A DARE. IT WAS, OKAY?! BUT I DID MISS YOU. I DO LOVE YOU. I ACTUALLY LOVED YOU JASMINE."

"YOU HAVE A FUNNY WAY OF SHOWING IT, HUH."

"COME ON JASMIE JUST TALK TO ME AND ILL EXPLAIN ANYTHING YOU WANT TO KNOW"

"NO, ETHAN, I WONT. BECAUSE THIS CONVERSATION IS DONE. AND SO. ARE. WE."

And with that I grabbed my things and walked out. I ran to my car with Violeta chasing after me and calling my name, but I ignored her. I drove and drove and drove. I got to the airport and bought a last minute plane ticket to Tennessee. Back home.

With my stuff I board the plane. I plop down in my seat and close my eyes, taking deep breaths.
What did I get myself into?

Hey guys I'm really sorry I haven't updated for a week. I've been busy.