Mike moves his body make aslant facing me and rubs my cheek. "I love you so much." Mike smiles at me.

"You're special to me. It means something to me." I smile back at him. "You are the only exception." I'm singing and smiling at him.

"Is that original song?" Mike chuckles.

"Yes, it havent done yet. I need to borrow dad's guitar so I can make it done." I grin at him.

"No wonder Sam asked you out." Mike simply said.

"Why?" I raise my eyebrows at him.

"Because clearly you are the most amazing girl in this world. You're beautiful, smart, innocent, spoilt, and then what you did on last christmas was touching. Especially since Sam saw what you did there before I came." Mike says to me.

"I played a game with those kids. I asked them a question and whoever can guess it right, get a chance to pull out a wire with the gifts I already made." I said to Mike.

"Every guy who sees that might be in love with you include Sam." Mike simply said.

"Well, I did that because I want to charity. Not because I want to get attention from boys." I roll my eyes.

"Dont be sensitive." Mike chuckles and pinches my nose.

"Then dont start it." I whimpered.

"Haha come here." Mike spread his arms and hugs me.

"I didnt know you have a big jealousy problem." I said to him.

"Of course. Puck cant stop tease you then Sam asked you out. Finn once told me that you are kinda cute. Now you are a cheerio. I cant count how many boys want you." Mike sighs.

"All I want for christmas is you." I'm singing and grin at Mike.

Mike chuckles and shake his head. "Christmas is already ended up." Mike chuckles.

I shake my head and lean my head on his arm and make aslant facing him and close my eyes. I'm not gonna open my heart for anyone else except Mike. That's it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There has to be some kind of show choir competition committee we can complain to." Tina simply said as we walk into the choir room.

Yesterday we planned to do Michael for regionals but it was totally a disaster because Blaine told the Warblers we wanna do Michael and that sucks Sebastian Smythe changed their setlist and claim they wanna do Michael too.

"I know it sucks, guys, but it's not the end of the world. Heck, you had your set list stolen the day of the competition at Sectionals, and you pulled that one off, right?" Blaine says to us.

"Well, they can have our Journey and our Dreamgirls, but pilfering my Michael, mm-mm, that's another level, not okay." Artie shakes his head.

"I'm not exactly comfortable having this conversation with Blaine in the room. Clearly, once a Warbler, always a Warbler." Puck simply said.

"Uh, wh-what?" Blaine frowns.

"Dude, you told them what we were gonna do. You're like a modern-day Eggs Benedict. He's on notice as far as I'm concerned." Puck simply said.

"We should all be on notice. I mean, next to Vocal Adrenaline, the Warblers are the best Glee Club in the state, and for a lot of us, this is our last shot at a championship, so we should stop complaining about the Warblers and figure out how to beat them." Finn says to us.

"I couldn't have said it better myself, Finn." Dad walks in. "I'm less worried about our set list right now and more interested in getting us in the right mindset to crush those guys. Which is why our lesson for the week is What Would Michael Jackson Do?"