Chapter 9 - Passed Out

CHAPTER 9 WOOOOOOOO!!!!!! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Dylan. Hi Avril." Blaise smirked in my direction.

"Hey dude. 'Sup?" Dylan asked, probably completely forgetting that I was slung over his shoulder like a ragdoll.

"Nothing, just came for our game of pool. So what have you two been up to?" Blaise smirked again.

That's when I found my voice. "Dylan, put me down NOW." I demanded, though it came out a bit strangled, as all the blood was rushing to my head.

He chuckled. "I don't think so."

"Dylan, I'm serious! Put me down now!" My demands were coming out more and more strangled and my voice cracked.

He just laughed, obviously not taking me seriously.

I felt everything in my line of sight become blurry and one last strangled yell for him to put me down ripped out of my throat before everything started getting darker. My lids closed and I slumped onto Dylan, feeling myself slip into the darkness as I fainted, the sound of my blood rushing through my ears.

-------------------------

Dylan's POV

I stood there, laughing as Avril yelled at me to put her down. She sounded a bit strangled but I dismissed it as her acting. How immature.

She yelled one more time before she stopped and suddenly drooped on my shoulder. "Avril?" I asked but got no reply.

I took her off my shoulder and tried standing her up, but she just fell to the floor. Her eyes were closed and her head was unusually red. "Shit." I whispered. "Avril? Avril wake up!" I shook her.

"Man what the fu**?" Blaise asked/yelled.

 "I didn't know she'd pass out!" I whisper yelled at him. After all, my parents were asleep right upstairs.

"Okay, well then, what do we do?" He asked, looking at me.

"Um, I don't know. Shake her? No wait! I've seen this in a movie once. We have to splash cold water onto her! That'll wake her up." I exclaimed. "Stay here with her, I'll go get the water."

Blaise nodded his head and I went to get the water. On my way back I realized that the time was 10:45. Jace should be home soon. Uh oh.

When I got back to Avril and Blaise, Avril was crying, but she was still passed out. I immediately knew what was wrong. "Crap! Dude move, I need to get to her!" I almost shouted.

"Why?" He asked, but when he saw my face, he just backed away from Avril, obviously seeing my urgency.

I rushed to Avril's side just as a strangled scream escaped her mouth. I clamped my hand over her mouth and said, "Shh, Avril it's okay. C'mon wake up." I shook her slightly, but she stayed asleep. The colour of her face was normal by now and I asked Blaise to pass me the glass of water. He passed it to me and I splashed some of the water onto Av's forehead. She was sobbing crackly, dry sobs now, and I was getting worried. Finally, I made the descision to just splash the entire cup of water on her. When I did, her eyes snapped open as she gasped.

She looked from Blaise to me and back to Blaise before the initial shock of the cold water passed and she sat up, backing away from me. I stayed where I was and watched as she hit her back against the wall and curled up into a ball, sobbing. I felt so bad for her, her shoulders were shaking as more dry sobs wracked her body. I crawled over to her and wrapped an arm around her.