Chapter 13 - Party Hard (pt. 2)

Okay, I will quote what I said to @AlwaysaNialler: OH MY FRICKING JESUS!!!!! You guys are amazing!!!!!!!!! I love all of you, so I promise, more uploads soon! :D Thanks a million guys!

P.S: This chapter will be showing Blaise's bad boy personality :) I got notified that he didn't sound like much of a bad boy so now is when I change that. Thanks to @icecreamqueen!!! :) All I ask is support and constructive criticism, and it's awesome when you guys help me write! :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, turns out dancing with a sprained shoulder isn't that bad. I actually had fun! TJ had found Lacey and was dancing with her and me on the make shift dance floor while a live band played, I think their name was Late Nite Reading (A/N ahaha I love them! :D).

TJ grabbed my hand and twirled me. I giggled as he did the same to Lacey. She giggled as well and soon we were all laughing. I noticed Blaise was back inside the house with Tiffany, and she was dancing pretty dirty with him. I was happy to see he looked a bit uncomfortable...haha no, no, no. Not happening Alicia.

Aw but why not?

Oh stop whining. We do NOT like that egomaniac that way.

Sure we don't...

We don't!

Sure...

ALICIA!

Urgh, my inner voice, always getting on my nerves! Anyways, Brady Szuhaj(A/N leave a comment if you know who that AWESOME dude is!!), one of the guitar players in Late Nite Reading, pulled me up on stage at the same time that Dalton Wixom pulled up Lacey. We sang along to their song 'What You Went Through' which was really good. I learned part of the lyrics and sang in harmony with Dalton, who was the lead singer. When he sang the chorus, he handed me the mic and I sang that. "The people around you, they'll all be gone soon. And it will be worth it, everything you went through. It's so superficial, it doesn't matter at all, give in and get over it, you'll thrive and you'll fall." I sang into the mic for the end note. Brady and Dalton hugged Lacey and I, and I blushed. Geez, Brady is hooooot!

I climbed down from the stage, but Lacey jumped and went crowd surfing. Okaaaay, well she's hyped up after that! But I mean, who wouldn't be!

I looked around me and saw Blaise looking at me with a thoughtful expression on his face. I smiled a bit and waved at him. That snapped him out of his thoughts and he put on a blank expression, nodding at me in acknowledgement.

Well then...

All of a sudden, a guy went up to Blaise and smacked him. Like literally smacked him upside the head. Ouch.

Blaise's eyes turned fiery with anger and his cheeks became a deep red as he looked furious. He shoved the guy that smacked him away from him.

The guy who smacked Blaise, I think his name was Wes, was looking at him smugly, yet with anger in his eyes. "Yo man, what the hell?" Blaise shouted.

"Oh, sorry. Is the 'bad boy' gonna do something to me? Really man, you don't seem like a real bad-" Wes was cut off by Blaise's fist. Yeah, Blaise's fist connected with Wes' face and when he pulled back, Wes cradled his nose, which was gushing crimson blood.

Blaise wasn't done though. He kicked Wes behind the knees so that he fell over, and started beating him up while Wes was defenseless on the floor. He threw punch after punch and rained pain down on Wes for a few minutes before he was satisfied and leaned in closer to Wes' face. "No one, insults who I am or my reputation. Got that?" Blaise sneered.