Chapter 11

Ch 11

       Faith was awoken to the sound a person's scream, she quickly put on her dress and shoes and rush downstairs she hope it isn't Charlotte or Katherine. She saw that one of the maids was bleeding she looked to the side and saw a male servant's eyes was bloody red he was a vampire. Faith started to run upstairs as she slam on Charlotte's door: "Miss we have an intruder!"  The male servant quickly got to Faith when he was about to bite her neck, Charlotte rushed out to the door with her inhuman speed and rip his head off. Charlotte hugged Faith and whisper: "I almost lost Katherine I can't lose you too."  Faith nodded as she said: "Did you decide to use the antidote?"  Charlotte nodded and said: "I trust her, mother trusted her I will too."  Faith nodded as they grabbed the antidote and rushed down to the cellar. 

        Edward wiped the blood off his mouth as he punched Kenneth, Kenneth grabbed him and said: "What do you want to talk about?" Edward yelled: "Why did you kiss my wife!"  Kenneth stopped as he said: "Your wife kissed me."  Edward yelled as he said: "She would never do that!"  Kenneth smirked as he said: "Mr. Raslo you never know what women is capable of doing."  Edward stormed out of his room as he said: "Kenneth Ross we are not finished with this!"  Kenneth smiled as he watched him walk out of his door, he chant a few latin words: "Air without moist bring me water."  Suddenly the sky became to rain as Edward gritted his teeth letting the water rained on him. 

           Vincent looked at his pocketwatch as it was five seconds until midnight, he walked with Linda to his cell near the beautiful lake where they had as their little hiding place. Vincent cupped Linda's face and said: "My precious beautiful Lady Linda, I want you to leave once I turn okay?"  Linda nodded and kiss him on the cheek said: "I will, be careful okay?" Vincent smiled he was glad he brought Linda's soft side out. Vincent went down to the chamber as he drank some champagne and tied himself with the chains he bought in London. Vincent waited as the moon turned round and his ribs started to crack, he yelled as loud as he can and second later he turned into a enormous black wolf. 

             At the church of the Rosecus Hood, Edward waited for Corinna as he kissed her slightly on the cheek. Corinna pushed him away as she said: "Edward not tonight."  Edward groaned said: "Why not? Corinna is everything alright?"  Corinna nodded as she said: "Yes I am, I'm just tired."  Edward for not happy as he grabbed her and kissed her whispering: "You are my wife and I get to kiss you whenever I want and whatever I want."  Corinna's hands turned into a fist as she gave in to the kiss.