Chapter 3

Ch 3

    Once Bernard saw the bite he gathered all his council men for a meeting, Vincent and Kenneth followed. Kenneth tighted his suit as he sat down next to his father he didn't really want to go to this meeting, Kenneth said: "Father how long is this meeting going to be."  Brian whisper to his son said: "Son don't forget we're warlocks if we get caught we get burned also so we need to know what is their actions."  Kenneth nodded as his eyes locked onto Vincent.

          Vincent took out his book and waited for Mr.Bernard to come, Vincent didn't really wanted to be here everyone wanted their own secrets to be keep hidden. But if they found out he is a werewolf he is going to die the same fate. Bernard came in and watched as many citizens came in to filled the empty seats, Bernard stood on top of the stage and said: "Welcome citizens of Chamsor town! Last night we have lost one of our dear brothers due to a vampire attack, shall we go attack them?"  The citizens all agreed and yelled: "We should go attack them!!"  

            Katherine and Charlotte was playing in the garden as Faith came in and said: "Miss Charlotte, your father wants to see you!"  Charlotte smiled as she nodded and picked up her shoes and walked to her father's study, Charlotte opened the door and said: "Father you requested me?"  He nodded and said: "Charlotte, please sit down."  Charlotte sat down and said: "Yes father."  He looked at her and said: "Charlotte you and your sister has have good relationships for many years right?"  Charlotte nodded as she think back when they were little as said: "Of course father I love Katherine she is the best sister I could ever have."  He said: "Charlotte it is about time you get married."  Charlotte stutter but said: "Father...Who is it?"  He said: "Prince Bolsar."  Charlotte nodded and said: "I will get back to you as soon as possible."  Charlotte quickly went back to her room and started crying she doesn't want to marry to a person she doesn't like, suddenly the door opened and she heard footsteps as she looked up it was her sister Katherine.

              Charlotte smiled Katherine always knew where to find her, Katherine smiled and sat down next to her said: "Who made my little sunshine flower cry?"  Charlotte smiled and said: "Who do you think?" Katherine grinned and said: "Father. What did he do this time?"  Charlotte sobbed and said: "He told me to marry prince Bolsar."  Katherine hugged her as her eyes started to turn red she furiously said: "I will kill him."  Charlotte looked at her sister and said: "No no Katherine please don't."  

           It was midnight as Prince Bolsar was walking to the stables, suddenly someone attacked him from behind and killed him.