Chapter 7

Ch 7

    Today was the day of the elections, Mr.Bernard sat in his chamber as he straightened out his suit and hat as he walked out of his chamber. He would persuade everyone in the town for his position as the mayor. And if they didn't support them oh well then its time to expose some deadly secrets.

      The town square was cleaned up after the burning of the vampire as Vincent went to his father's coal business company. He spotted Linda talking with a book store lady clearly the lower class of them. Linda felt that Vincent was looking at him but she seems to care less as she looked at the lady in front of her, she compelled her to look at her in the eye. The lady obeyed as Linda said: "Go home to your husband and accuse him with an affair saying that he betrayed you with the flower maiden."  The lady nodded and walked home as Linda smiled, tonight is the night Bernard will be six feet under. Will he get  proper buried? Maybe not but this will be a scene the town will like to see. 

        Anthony Whitestone got off his carriage as he entered the Whitestone mansion, he saw that his daughter is on the grass floor as he rushed forward to her saying: "What happened?"  Anthony was furious as he yelled at Faith: "Foolish maid! How can you let her get mad! There will be no dinner for you!"  Charlotte held his father's arm and said: "Father don't get mad, Faith didn't do anything wrong it was Mister Bernard."  Anthony looked away he never liked Bernard as he softly stroked his daughter's face and said: "What happen dear?"  Charlotte looked at her father: "Mr. Bernard caught a vampire in our mansion."  Anthony's face was shocked as he said: "Where is Katherine?"  Charlotte's face went pale as she lied: "She is at her lessons she told me she will be home soon."  Anthony nodded as he said: "Go get washed then meet me in my chamber."  Charlotte nodded as she said: "Yes father."  

       Kenneth was in his favorite restaurant reading some documents for his father's company as he looked up a beautiful lady bowed to him. He smiled as he said: "Greetings lady, do I know you?"  The lady nodded and said: "I met you yesterday."  Kenneth hesitate as he tried to remember oh my lord she was the Rosecus hood, he stood up and said: "May I excuse myself I have to back to my father."  Corinna smiled at him as she grabbed his arm, Kenneth tried to shrug off her arm and said: "Excuse me Miss Corinna?"  Corinna smiled as she pulled his arm into her and clashed her lips into his, as she watched the entire restaurant staring at them.