Shopping

"Cupcake, come on. You need to get up."

"Why?"

"It's noon. The day is half over."

"The day can be half over for all I care. Now let me sleep," I say as I pull a pillow over my head.

"I'm taking you out."

I pull the pillow down so its covering my nose and mouth, "Where to?"

"The mall. I figured you don't have that many cloths so I'm taking you on a shopping spree."

"I don't have any money."

"I'll pay for you. I'll buy you what ever you want."

"I can't let you do that. No, I won't let you do that."

"I will because I want to. Do you really want to wear the ten outfits you have in your bag for the rest of the school year?"

"I would be okay with it."

"Well I'm not. So come on get up. We are going to leave in ten minuets."

"Ugh, you are so frustrating some times."

"It's just because I want the best for you. Now get your lazy ass out of my bed. I Will throw a bucket of cold water on you."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me, Cupcake. I have it in the bathroom right now."

"Okay, I'm up. I'm up," I say as I get the covers off of me.

"That's what I like to hear."

"Can you carry me to the bathroom?"

"Why?"

"Because I don't want to walk."

"Your so annoying."

"And you love it."

"Your not wrong," Dylan muttered under his breath. He pickes me up and walks down the hallway to the bathroom.

"Thank you Dylan."

"Your welcome, Cupcake."

"Oh one more thing. I need to tell you something."

"What do you need to tell me."

"Bend down and let me whisper it in your ear."

"Okay," Dylan bends down. I take his face and look at him in the eyes. Leaning in closer and closer. I kiss his cheek, "Your such a tease."

"I know," I smile sweetly at him, "Now may you leave. I want to get ready."

"Can I watch?"

"No. Now leave."

"Fine," Dylan says with a pout.

Shutting the door. I do my stuff. I wash my hands and then strip from my cloths. Turning on the water I hop in. Letting the water drip down my body. I look at the soap choices. Well choice. I was my body with the body wash. Smelling the lemon. Smiling because it smells like Dylan. I grab the shampoo. Washing my hair with it.

I turn off the water. Looking at the steam from the shower. I get out of the shower and bump into a body.

"Ahh."

"Em, calm down it's me. Dylan."

"Dylan. Get out."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not dressed."

"I like it that way," He said smirking.

I look at him. Noticing he's only wearing under where. God he is going to be the death of me.