To Late Now

Getting out of the bathroom I was back in my room and I started to get ready. I pick out a red flannel and a pair of ripped blue skinny jeans. I got my outfit on and started to do my hair in a side braid.

I took a hair tie and finished the braid off and I grabbed my phone from my nightstand I turn on my phone and see the picture of my mom and I, as my background. Smiling at my phone I get ready to put on my act. The miss perfect act that I always play so no one knows I'm not okay. It's better then them having me pity me on my mom dying. I told my school that she went into the army so they won't question anything. they do sometimes. Just to ask if she's doing okay and anything along those lines. 

Walking out of my room and down the stairs, I find my dad in the living room. I accidentally drop my phone and quickly pick it up and try to run out of the house before he stops me.

"I told you to never come back home, you whore," he yelled at me. 

Not saying anything he walked over towards me and punched my face, "You are an ungrateful whore who wanted your mother to die. You did it on purpose," he said and slapped me, "Now leave. I never want to see your face ever again," he yelled with so much venom in his voice.

I quickly grab my black boots and my bag from by the door. I quickly get out of the house and run down a couple streets so my dad doesn't see me. I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and played my music with earbuds in. Getting on my boots I walk the rest of the way to school. What a great way to start the day. 

...

Walking into the school building, I find my friends by my locker. Smiling at them I take out my earbuds and they look at me nervously. 

"Hey," Ash said

"You okay Ash? You don't look so good."

"Hecheatedonyouwithericaimsosorry."

"Ash talk slower. Your words are so jumbled up I can't understand what you said."

"Em, he cheated on you with Erica. Peter cheated on you. I'm so sorry," Ash said. I looked at everyone and smiled blinking away the tears away. 

"I guess it wasn't meant to be then," I said. I guess they believed it because they all hugged me and left to their classes. 

Grabbing my stuff and I started to walk to class. Next thing I know I'm on the floor.

"God I'm so sorry," a boy said looking down at me. I think his name is Dylan. 

"It's fine," I said with the most believable smile I could come up with.

"Oh, Miss.Perfect." 

"I'm not perfect," I whisper under my breath. 

"Shouldn't you be in class the bell rang almost half an hour ago," the boy looked at me, really looking at me, "Are you okay?" 

"I'm fine," I say blinking away more tears that come to my eyes.

"No your not. I can see it in your eyes." 

"I said I'm fine okay. So leave me alone."

"I'm sorry Miss.Perfect," He hisses at me. 

I grab my things from the floor and walk to the first period. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Done with the chapter I hope you guys like it. Have a good day or night :)