Explaining

As we got into Dylan's car, he sighed. "I saw you go into the cemetery. Why did you go in there." 

I kept quite. I don't think I can tell him. 

"Emma," Looking at him. His beautiful face. No Emily. Don't think like that, but it is true, "Tell me why you went to the cemetery. Please?"

"When I was younger something happened." 

"What happened?" 

"My mom and I went to go get ice cream. I was the one who wanted it. I begged her to go get it. I came along with her. We got the ice cream. A guy came up to us and wanted something from my mom. I banged into a trashcan and he shot her. It's my fault. If I didn't want ice cream. She would still be alive. She would still be here. She dead because of me," putting my hands in my face I start to sob.

"It's not your fault. It's that guy's fault. He's the one who shot your mother." 

"But I'M the one who knocked into the trash can. It's MY fault, not his." 

"Emma. No, it's not." 

"Don't. I know it is. My father knows it is, everyone knows it's my fault." 

"What do you mean your father knows it's your fault?" 

"Nothing." 

"Emily. What. Do. You. Mean. By. That?" 

"Nothing, just drop it." 

"But-" 

"I said drop it, Dylan," I said way more harshly than I expected to.

"Okay. Can you tell me where you live?" Looking out the window I see the park I was at yesterday.

"Just drop me off at that park," I say pointing to it.

"What? Why?" 

"Just do it, please. I'm not in the mood to put up with you." 

"Okay," Dylan said as he pulled into the park parking lot.  

"Thank you. I'll see you around. I'll finish the project by myself. Bye Dylan." 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DaDaDaaaaa. What do you think is going to happen next. I think there's going to be around five more chapters or so. I don't know yet. I hope you liked the chapter. Byeeeee